Pippa O’ Connor #6 Jealousy, a pointless emotion when she has to go to bed with Ormond at night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As you were babes.
If anyone cares to recap, go for it.

ETA thanks to @Heidi77 for thread title 🙌🏼

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 7
I can't figure out where they are getting all the money. The clothes industry has been struggling even the large ones. She has to be turning over a massive amount of stock on a weekly basis to maintain the house/ lifestyle minus the rent of warehouses, cost of staff etc. I only know of one person who bought a pair of jeans. The mind boggles.

Reactions: 23
I can't figure out where they are getting all the money. The clothes industry has been struggling even the large ones. She has to be turning over a massive amount of stock on a weekly basis to maintain the house/ lifestyle minus the rent of warehouses, cost of staff etc. I only know of one person who bought a pair of jeans. The mind boggles.
Deffo have their fingers in other pies! You couldn’t maintain that lifestyle selling jeans, it’s not as if her brand is known outside of Ireland.

Reactions: 16
Well to be honest it could be anything from inheritance, property or any other investments. I don’t see why people are so confused or wondering about where the money is coming out of. Sur’ that’s their own business really.
They are on level 24 tonight which is over 21’s so nanny defo in tow there. I just don’t get why she doesn’t casually just mention her before they go on hols or during. One mention in the year would do. Like “ thanks to our fabulous nanny, we were able to do this or that on holiday and it made it all so much easier” or to that effect. I know that’s none of our business really either as they do their own thanking to her and pay her etc but it makes it more like a big deal by not mentioning it. Even when she got back to mention it briefly in her stories. If Brian Downing was going with her we would know about it

Reactions: 20
Well to be honest it could be anything from inheritance, property or any other investments. I don’t see why people are so confused or wondering about where the money is coming out of. Sur’ that’s their own business really.
They are on level 24 tonight which is over 21’s so nanny defo in tow there. I just don’t get why she doesn’t casually just mention her before they go on hols or during. One mention in the year would do. Like “ thanks to our fabulous nanny, we were able to do this or that on holiday and it made it all so much easier” or to that effect. I know that’s none of our business really either as they do their own thanking to her and pay her etc but it makes it more like a big deal by not mentioning it. Even when she got back to mention it briefly in her stories. If Brian Downing was going with her we would know about it
I'd say he's on his way. He's backing his bags and having a pcr test for a flight on Tuesday.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Hi all,

you’re 5 posts into a new thread and already arguing about rave threads/members belonging on rave threads,

if a thread is being derailed hit report and staff will decide how best to deal with it, stop telling users they can’t post here or making digs about being a fan, you’re just creating a bad atmosphere,
Equally if you’re a fan you might be removed from posting for the same reason. It’s best for you as a user/fan and the thread!

equally report anyone complaining that the thread has “changed/is annoying/is like mumsnet” or the popular “can we stop posting about/are we still talking about “ etc etc, this also breaks our rules regarding moaning about the thread.

take two 😉……..

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I’m sure Pippa is a lovely person, but the reason I unfollowed many of these Instahuns, is that they make me feel inadequate. They post all about their perfect life. Pippa has the perfect house (you’d never see her mopping a floor) perfect clothes (she’d never mention having to wash or iron clothes) perfect healthy dinners (shed never say she made The dinner or did the shopping for it) perfect hair and skin (only shows very expensive products) perfect holidays (rubbing our noses in her first class lifestyle) etc etc. This was making me feel down 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I’m sure Pippa is a lovely person, but the reason I unfollowed many of these Instahuns, is that they make me feel inadequate. They post all about their perfect life. Pippa has the perfect house (you’d never see her mopping a floor) perfect clothes (she’d never mention having to wash or iron clothes) perfect healthy dinners (shed never say she made The dinner or did the shopping for it) perfect hair and skin (only shows very expensive products) perfect holidays (rubbing our noses in her first class lifestyle) etc etc. This was making me feel down 😢
Definitely shouldn’t follow if she makes you feel that way .
But don’t we all just post the “perfect “ parts of ourlives .

Reactions: 9
I get where people are coming from saying instagrammers portray perfection and its unrelatable...

But at the same time, imagine following Mary from down the road, she comes on and the house is in need of a clean that she cant get around too, the kids are screaming in the background, the older son keeps on getting in trouble in school amd she hasnt gone on holiday in years... id be thoroughly depressed if insta huns were that relatable too!

• Haha
She doesn’t even flog affiliate links much any more! Like before I definitely thought her lifestyle was maintained from people clicking through to river island etc. she did sale posts and new in. I think that was mostly Suzy doing the labour but it was something. 🤷‍♀️

Sorry if this has been mentioned already, but it really bothers me that she has taken her kids out of school to go on this holiday. I understand that some families have to do that because it gets so expensive during summer holidays, but the cost is no issue here. A week / 10 days out of school at a formative age can actually set a child back a lot.

• Heart
Sorry if this has been mentioned already, but it really bothers me that she has taken her kids out of school to go on this holiday. I understand that some families have to do that because it gets so expensive during summer holidays, but the cost is no issue here. A week / 10 days out of school at a formative age can actually set a child back a lot.
It really won't. There's very little they will cover in a week in primary school that'll knock their learning off course for good.

Kids who are routinely not sent to school because of neglect, absolutely be concerned. Middle class kids missing a week of school for a holiday? Not a chance this will set them back.

Reactions: 33
It’s hardly leaving cert year !

• Haha
Eh lads did ye not see that Ollie got 10/10 on his spelling test, he’s clearly a child genius 🤪 in all seriousness his handwriting is beautiful! I’d say he is a bright kid and can well afford to take a week off

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Eh lads did ye not see that Ollie got 10/10 on his spelling test, he’s clearly a child genius 🤪 in all seriousness his handwriting is beautiful! I’d say he is a bright kid and can well afford to take a week off
I was seriously impressed with his handwriting

Reactions: 10
She only shows you what she wants to show you! As someone mentioned before she has to go to bed with lego head every night. And he’s also cheated on her. There’s really nothing to be jealous off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Same - I don’t find her remotely relalatable- surely she would want to relate to her target audience - women her age?

Reactions: 6
It really won't. There's very little they will cover in a week in primary school that'll knock their learning off course for good.

Kids who are routinely not sent to school because of neglect, absolutely be concerned. Middle class kids missing a week of school for a holiday? Not a chance this will set them back.
Yeah my 3 wouldn't miss much in a week. Half the class out with covid anyway so they keep revising everything!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.