Pippa O’ Connor #6 Jealousy, a pointless emotion when she has to go to bed with Ormond at night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dip in and out of Pipsy’s Insta every so often, and I could never fully believe the sweeter than sweet perfect persona…but could never put my finger on what it was, until now!

She drinks, Barry’s Tea. SHE’S A MONSTER! (apologies in advance for starting a tea war 🤣)

58A26EAB-9F48-449A-AE00-F9D121C0EDE9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
While I prefer Barrys, in this instance the brand doesn’t matter because- it’s the combination for me….tea and crisps? ! What? !
Does she dip them in?

tea and chocolate or a biscuit is the elite choice imo

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I dip in and out of Pipsy’s Insta every so often, and I could never fully believe the sweeter than sweet perfect persona…but could never put my finger on what it was, until now!

She drinks, Barry’s Tea. SHE’S A MONSTER! (apologies in advance for starting a tea war 🤣)

View attachment 1032875
Que the PR drop from Barrys & Tayto (absolutely love red label Barry’s tea) HATE Lyons!

Reactions: 9
I love a packet of crisps with a cup of tea! Has to be cheese and onion. Not everyone has a sweet tooth.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Anyone know the relationship connection between the Tighes and Pippa? The mother seems to treat them like close family as well as Brian and Arthur. Always dropping in food and being at events to support. Are they all just friends or some other connection.? Michelle’s mother must be in her 60’s. just curious.

Reactions: 4
I know i say it Everytime I post on here but her business model hurts my head! What the duck is poco!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She is literally bringing out every garment of clothing.
There must be some money in this carry on.

Reactions: 5
She’s doing too much, it’s all over the place, makeup, athletic wear, runners, candles etc. She should’ve just stuck with doing jeans. Who’s buying her stuff ?

Reactions: 5
I tbin
Anyone know the relationship connection between the Tighes and Pippa? The mother seems to treat them like close family as well as Brian and Arthur. Always dropping in food and being at events to support. Are they all just friends or some other connection.? Michelle’s mother must be in her 60’s. just curious.
I think the mam of that family is Brian’s aunty. Or some relation. I could be completely wrong but I am nearly sure I saw that in previous stories. At a family event or maybe a wedding.
Also, I think they all live in the K Club.
Again just things I’ve noticed on their stories.
I could be completely wrong!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.