Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HickoryDickoryDock

I’m sure Pippa is a lovely person, but the reason I unfollowed many of these Instahuns, is that they make me feel inadequate. They post all about their perfect life. Pippa has the perfect house (you’d never see her mopping a floor) perfect clothes (she’d never mention having to wash or iron clothes) perfect healthy dinners (shed never say she made The dinner or did the shopping for it) perfect hair and skin (only shows very expensive products) perfect holidays (rubbing our noses in her first class lifestyle) etc etc. This was making me feel down 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

foxcubs1000

Well done to you. Its an anazing thing to do.

Personally i wouldnt judge anyone for not doing it though.
I’m reading this on a lot of threads here. For all the things we can judge them on, I don’t think this is one. There are huge risks to letting a stranger into your home, refugee or not. You know little about their background and they have just been through serious trauma. Anyone with small children need to think very carefully about this. Under no circumstances would I house a refugee when I have young children. There are other ways to help. I think there will be implications for this.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Well looking at insta this morning and Pippa the other morning, I must be the only mother who doesn’t give my kids presents for Valentine’s Day. When did this become a thing? So now on top of birthdays, Christmas, toy show night, Christmas Eve boxes, Easter, Halloween (am I missing anything else) we have to now gift for Valentine’s Day? Well I won’t be doing it! The little feckers have enough and hijack everything. Valentine’s Day was always about getting a crappy home made card from them to us brought home from school and a card exchange between mom and dad or partner to partner. When did it become this big commercial gift giving day? What a load of old cobblers

• Heart
Reactions: 49

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
Who cares if its out of line. We are here for the gossip. I mean it's regularly mentioned about his affairs and what a dick he is so why is this nugget of information any different. Obviously if it's made up, that's a different story
It's a bit rich coming onto Tattle, a gossip site, and calling someone out for gossiping.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

JenTen

Sing it with me!

🎶 🎶 🎶 🎶 🎶

Ladies and Gentlemen,
This is Mambo Number 5!

One, two, three, four, five,
Everybody in the car, so come on let's ride,
To the Goss Awards 'round the corner,
'Grammers and free booze,
Whispering Angel's the sponsor,
Gorry's new bust, Just Jordan is WEAK!
A pack of freeloaders, instablaggers are so cheap,
Like McAvoid, Rosie, Sosueme and Pipsy,
Melissa Mills not Bari has gotten very tipsy,
Comp's been rigged, winner's been announced,
And now Waxpert's Ellen has just pounced,
Poor Pipsy Pie is being hunted,
Please! Her fella is a strumpet! :sick:

A little bit of Grace still in the bed,
Mad Bastard Terrie in Repromed,
A little bit of Rosie and My Husband Paul,
Balding n Denise are having a brawl,
Boozie Suzie's in the snow,
Adam's breastfeeding with Larbo,
And now it's just gone half past three,
Ah Grace is up, she's chatting 'bout her gee!

Scroll up and down, try find 'ad' in the background,
Can't use google, have to scrounge,
Have Larby's marbles yet been found?
Use the discount code, to buy Spotlight,
Supermom Slimming's out for a joyride, 😯
A cup of tea, is Pippa's only vice,
And if you disagree, then you're all pesticides!

A little bit of Grace still in the bed,
Mad Bastard Terrie in Repromed,
A little bit of Rosie and My Husband Paul,
Balding n Denise are having a brawl,
Boozie Suzie's in the snow, ;)
Adam's breastfeeding with Larbo,
And now it's just gone half past three,
Ah Grace is up, she's chatting 'bout her gee!

🎺 trumpet interlude 🎺

...the Mambo!...
...Dylan's lambo!...
...Grace is making sambo's! 🥴...

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

*Cherrycola*

Chatty Member
I feel like Aisling from the, What a complete Aisling books, would defo be a POCO customer. Candles, planners, the whole lot 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

scarymary1983

Pippa telling us there to live our lives! Thanks Pips, we are living our lives working, raising kids, doing housework etc, not everyone can afford to feck off to Dubai for 10 days plus! Great for them that they are able to give their kids a once in a lifetime holiday a couple of times a year but coming on #liveyourlives is just so condescending!

• Heart
Reactions: 42

FruitLover strawberry

They are up to their eyes in candles, decked out head to toe in Poco defending her to the death 😂
I always imagine them in their little poco jumpers , flicking through junior infant lesson plans in their Pippa Poco Planner, delicately tapping -defending Queen P - into their tattle ac on their phones with a manicured hand ( Pippa pink!) Poco candle burning, with thoughts of a greige Ventura future home dancing in their heads…. Now if only JohnJoeJnr would propose we could get this show on the road! 🥰 #LifeLaughLove xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Dreamycloud

Chatty Member
I had to laugh at "live in the moment" and they recording every second :rolleyes: .

Put the camera away and REALLY live in the moment

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

dee_mc

VIP Member
Lovely day out for them but that outfit isn’t for me. Way too frilly and a bit short for someone round 40 imo. I normally like her style but it’s a no from me.
She is 36 years old (37 in August, same as myself). That's closer to 35 than to 40 thanks very much!
Thankfully 40 isn't the cut-off point for wearing short skirts anyway 🤣
Edited to add, before I'm accused, I'm not Pippa! And I'm not a fan of hers.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I listened to Pippas most recent podcast🤮🤮. She always comes across as sickly sweet in podcasts and interviews. Proclaiming herself as a bad girl boss bitch who fought back after a knock early in her "career" (she used to stand on grafton Street in winter in bikinis with nadia Ford for the star newspaper) , oh boo hoo pippa got rejected by a beauty brand back when her hair was banana yellow and pencil thin eyebrows and was as ordinary as most. Then she goes on to more or less say Brian is the brains and force behind it all. She couldn't praise him enough for coming up with all these money making ideas. Then her and your one took turns licking each others behinds saying oh you're so inspirational, oh so are you, I love your positivity, oh stop I really admire that in you. 🤮It was dire.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I think the thing is though that Pippa used to be relatable. She built her following on being the gal going into Penneys and River Island getting the nice bits, using Bourgeois make up and finding good bargains and little gems that would instantly sell out. It’s literally what made her. Then seemingly overnight once she was a millionaire, she stopped doing that, hasn’t set foot in a Penneys and has pretty much re-marketed herself as a more premium influencer. She was never a Lydia Millen where everything was always top standard and designer brands, she was down to earth and loved a Penneys splurge like the rest of us. Remember the Pippa star dress?! Now look she has her money made and I’m not saying she still needs to shop in Penneys but a lot of her followers are there since the start and Pippa might as well be a different person now to who she started off as. So that’s where some of the criticism comes from.

And before someone hops on me I’m not suggesting she should have worn high street for the christening (god forbid 😆) Jaysus if I had her money I’d be raiding BT’s but you also couldn’t peel me away from Penneys and Dunnes either. So to some it just seems like she used to be a bit more down to earth and normal, and now she wouldn’t be caught dead in the likes of Dunnes. God forbid if she picked up a cushion or a throw in Dunnes, now everything has to be Ventura’s finest. That’s grand if it’s what you like to follow but I don’t think there’s any harm in a middle ground either. It’s like she thinks she’s too good for the shops that made her where she is now.

• Heart

Taylor17

VIP Member
Has the nanny told you or someone close in confidence? I imagine this is out of line from a professional view?
Who cares if its out of line. We are here for the gossip. I mean it's regularly mentioned about his affairs and what a dick he is so why is this nugget of information any different. Obviously if it's made up, that's a different story

foxcubs1000

Nothing more anger inducing and ridiculous than a person who spent £2k on one outfit and the rest (dubai/christening etc) encouraging you to donate to the poor children of Ukraine. Imagine the food her outfit could have paid for.

• Heart
Well looking at insta this morning and Pippa the other morning, I must be the only mother who doesn’t give my kids presents for Valentine’s Day. When did this become a thing? So now on top of birthdays, Christmas, toy show night, Christmas Eve boxes, Easter, Halloween (am I missing anything else) we have to now gift for Valentine’s Day? Well I won’t be doing it! The little feckers have enough and hijack everything. Valentine’s Day was always about getting a crappy home made card from them to us brought home from school and a card exchange between mom and dad or partner to partner. When did it become this big commercial gift giving day? What a load of old cobblers
Don't forget when 10 years ago everyone decided Santa wasn't enough magic, we needed a f**king elf on a shelf. And then it wasn't enough for him to just be on a shelf anymore, he had to create magical whimsical mischief every night . Fffffffff*cccckkkk that!

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Jenna89

Chatty Member
What are you hinting at? Dubai would not cost 30k for 10 nights!
This thread is hilarious.
I think someone looked up their suite and it was around €2k a night. When you add in the business class flights and the spending money…. so, yeah €30k could be right.

• Wow
Reactions: 35