Pippa O’ Connor #6 Jealousy, a pointless emotion when she has to go to bed with Ormond at night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't like Pippa and don't follow her, have never been in a poco store or bought her shite makeup, just not a fan. (eta I don't dislike her as much as the other Irish dosey influencers). But sometimes I find the stuff said about her very trivial and nit-picky so I sometimes stand up then. It's more I disagree with what was said, not I disagree with it being said about Pippa. But yes totally agree, it is the weirdest thread.

Reactions: 6
I’ve seen her a few times too, usually dressed down with the boys but I saw her getting food in Siam in Dundrum around the time she had the pop up shop and she was nice looking but nothing out of this world either. If she wasn’t Pippa I would have completely forgotten about ever seeing her, she made that little impression. Her ‘celebrity’ made her stand out rather than her looks or anything else about her, imo. Didn’t get close enough up her hole to be able to confirm or deny her smelling of roses either 😂
Yea I would agree, I saw her on a flight back from Paris…she was pretty, don’t get me wrong, she’s tall, slim and beautiful but I wouldn’t say she massively stood out…I think what people need to remember, and this goes for any celeb/influencer/person….what you see on social media is FAKE, you see ‘the picture’ or them filtered to the max or with the hair/tan and makeup professionally done…that’s not real life and no one is as beautiful as they are on social media…and only the good things usually are put on, the fancy hotels, the designer shoes….you will not see them on the loo after the night out having the shits cus they picked up a sneaky dodgy kebab #justsayin 😂…….
I also cannot confirm or deny pippa smells great lol…I didn’t get that close and thanks be to god because I had morning sickness and prob would have vomited all over her lol …..I do get the smell thing tho…sometimes someone just wafts past and your like oooh they smell good!

Reactions: 7
All in all she’s kinda boring and not particularly controversial normally (intentionally I imagine) so the thread meanders a bit.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.