Pippa O’ Connor #6 Jealousy, a pointless emotion when she has to go to bed with Ormond at night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get where people are coming from saying instagrammers portray perfection and its unrelatable...

But at the same time, imagine following Mary from down the road, she comes on and the house is in need of a clean that she cant get around too, the kids are screaming in the background, the older son keeps on getting in trouble in school amd she hasnt gone on holiday in years... id be thoroughly depressed if insta huns were that relatable too!
oh that made me laugh - Mary sounds like me :)

Imagine being someone who looks like her, married to someone who looks like *him*, but he's the one cheating/alledged to have cheated. Beggars belief.
I might be wrong but wasn't there rumers of Pippa cheating too... With a rugby player? Or am i thinking of another instahun?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6

I might be wrong but wasn't there rumers of Pippa cheating too... With a rugby player? Or am i thinking of another instahun?
I think she was with one before lego head?

On another note if they're both cheating on each other whats the point being married??!

Reactions: 6

Rumour had it she was with one of the Dublin GAA players - Bernard Brogan (allegedly) if I remember correctly. A mighty step up from Lego head anyway!

Reactions: 8
But as long as you do the big showy renewing the vows, it’s grand!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I get where people are coming from saying instagrammers portray perfection and its unrelatable...

But at the same time, imagine following Mary from down the road, she comes on and the house is in need of a clean that she cant get around too, the kids are screaming in the background, the older son keeps on getting in trouble in school amd she hasnt gone on holiday in years... id be thoroughly depressed if insta huns were that relatable too!
I found Mary

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Think pips used to do a line with rosanna davisons husbands brother. I remember from the bebo days

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Best lol was on the flight out to Dubai ‘pray for me’ and the baby lying in a cot and her sittin in first class. 😂😂😂 She somehow survived, god knows how.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Best lol was on the flight out to Dubai ‘pray for me’ and the baby lying in a cot and her sittin in first class. 😂😂😂 She somehow survived, god knows how.
Im Sure there was some doses decked out in their pocos head to toe praying to a picture of Saint Pippa that there would be a safe arrival and that her Prosecco wouldn’t spill and her prawns weren’t spoiled

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thats my idea of hell having to sit there listening to entertainment like that while trying to have dinner.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.