Pippa O’ Connor #6 Jealousy, a pointless emotion when she has to go to bed with Ormond at night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eh lads did ye not see that Ollie got 10/10 on his spelling test, he’s clearly a child genius 🤪 in all seriousness his handwriting is beautiful! I’d say he is a bright kid and can well afford to take a week off
I thought the same, such lovely handwriting for a child of any age. I’d say he’s a bright lad. How old is he?
I don’t think the kids will miss out on much school wise.

There is definitely a nanny with them.
4 of them on the water slide thingy….So Billy must have been with nanny!

Reactions: 12
I saw them coming home from Paris a few years ago, they were on our budget airline and to be fair blended into the crowd like everyone else…yes she’s a pretty girl but it struck me how kinda normal she looked in comparison to what you see on insta (made up, dressed to perfection, filtered)….I think that’s what’s horrible about social media is that when your only seeing the good bits it can easily make you feel tit about what your doing with your life. I should say she seemed a bit unapproachable, but then again I was connecting in Paris, had morning sickness and genuinely thought I was gona die from jet lag so didn’t have the capacity to speak to anyone anyway 🙈😂

Reactions: 5
I thought the same, such lovely handwriting for a child of any age. I’d say he’s a bright lad. How old is he?
I don’t think the kids will miss out on much school wise.
About 8 or 9? They do joined writing from junior infants in that school so guess it's not unusual that it's nicer, my kids don't so their writing just does not look like that 😄

Wonder how much a nanny costs? Does she live in with them all year round? I have so many questions I'll never get the answer to😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wonder how much a nanny costs? Does she live in with them all year round? I have so many questions I'll never get the answer to😅
I'd imagine it's no different to an au pair... just nanny is a fancier title 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

I would love one if I'm being honest 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I find she's gone incredibly obnoxious as of late.

Previously i didn't like her the voice, the mono tone, coming on fir "the chats" & doing a q&a then at end of it promoting something, the cheap tat that is POCO and the lack of business direction/business plan with POCO. If she came out with POCO lawnmowers next it wouldn't surprise me

But over past few weeks or months there's been a change, the showing of first class flights, kids spelling test, tagging designer gear, interior designer doing rooms in house- it's all very braggy and crass

• Heart
Reactions: 31
About 8 or 9? They do joined writing from junior infants in that school so guess it's not unusual that it's nicer, my kids don't so their writing just does not look like that 😄
Cursive handwriting is on all handwriting curriculum since 2014, but for a child in 2nd class his handwriting is lovely

• Sick
Reactions: 2
The hotel she is staying in also provides a creche and a private nanny service, she could be using that rather than have taken a nanny with them.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Au pairs/ nannies aren’t that expensive to have, esp the live in ones as you make a deduction for putting them up in your home/food etc. friends of ours have had quite a few au pairs and tbf they were great with the kids. The family in particular have very high pressured jobs along with one of their children that has additional needs. It does get a lot of stick when people say they have au pair but from seeing my friends setting and how amazing they were with the kids have to say it did change my view a bit. Previous au pairs still come back to see them and they are treated like family

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’d love to see the dynamic between the nanny and Brian and Pippa. I wonder is she allowed have dinner with them all as a family, participate in a bit of craic? Have the chats?

Reactions: 6
I’d love to see the dynamic between the nanny and Brian and Pippa. I wonder is she allowed have dinner with them all as a family, participate in a bit of craic? Have the chats?

I've no proof as I've never seen their nanny, but I'd bet money Pippa has a policy of only hiring less attractive young ones to mind their kids.

Given the cheating rumours, I'd imagine Pippa would want minimise the "chats and banter" between lego head and any poor unfortunate young nanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've no proof as I've never seen their nanny, but I'd bet money Pippa has a policy of only hiring less attractive young ones to mind their kids.

Given the cheating rumours, I'd imagine Pippa would want minimise the "chats and banter" between lego head and any poor unfortunate young nanny.
I’d bet my life’s earnings that’s she’s not blonde anyway 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'd consider it a perk of the job to *not* have to have dinner with him every evening

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.