Pippa O’ Connor #6 Jealousy, a pointless emotion when she has to go to bed with Ormond at night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s doing too much, it’s all over the place, makeup, athletic wear, runners, candles etc. She should’ve just stuck with doing jeans. Who’s buying her stuff ?
I think there's alot buying her stuff. I mean, the house, the clothes, the holidays.
Her spending has increased hugely over the past few yrs.
She has so many women that hang on her every word and she knows it, her brand maybe all over the place but I'm sure she couldn't care less once the €€€€€ keep rolling in.
It's called making hay while the sun shines.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Pjs though? I'm not living obviously in my dealz sale €5 ensemble. Quite fluffy and comfy but what do I know!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
€65 for a nightdress... now come on. I'd want to be wearing it out in public for all to see for that price 🙄🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I think Pippa is seeing that Poco is coming to an end and she is making money now on anything she can. I’m sure she has some new business in the pipeline, I don’t know what they could now get involved in . But Poco must be at the end . The pajamas are almost a joke . The Pippa fans will buy a certain amount but I think even they will see the light with this.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
They are lovely but 65euro for a nightdress is insane. I couldn't bring meself to buy any of the insta huns stuff I just can't líne their pockets. No first class trips to Dubai on me dolls sorry.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Did she not thank Mcgregors sister recently for sending her pj’s (which I couldn’t believe at the time, Queen Pippa associating with them with all the scandals coming his way).
€65!!! you’d want to be off your nut spending that!!

Reactions: 12
The price is nuts and the length 🙈 Even if she had a long PJ option for Irish climate, surely common sense. I didn’t think it could get worse than the POCO logo sweatshirts!

Reactions: 11
I think they are rotten. Worst product ive seen on Instagram and thats saying something. The colours are horrible too. The navy one looks like a nurses uniform. But wait till you see, they will be sold out in days. Mental how many crazy people are buying this sh*t

Reactions: 12
€65!!! I won’t be parting with my Dunnes finest any time soon. No doubt they’ll be snapped up by the Pippa bots who can now go to bed and have wet dreams about their idol Pippa after spending all day walking around in their Pippa jeans with her logo on their arses, walking around in their Pippa shoes wearing their Pippa make up and blowing out their Pippa candles before bedtime

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Would be sooo much better if they were longer length, esp if aiming at pregnant women/feeding nightdesss… not that I’d spend that money on it anyway but still! 😂

Reactions: 7
Would be sooo much better if they were longer length, esp if aiming at pregnant women/feeding nightdesss… not that I’d spend that money on it anyway but still! 😂
Jaysus ya the nighties are waaaay to short for like 99% of the population

Reactions: 8
They look identical to a navy set I got in M&S a while back for about €30. I even thought that was expensive but I needed good button down pjs for hospital.

And agree that it looked like a nurse's uniform!

Reactions: 9
I can see the jeans being phased out.
Who does she use now to promote her crap?

Reactions: 2
Those night dresses are wild looking 🤦🏻‍♀️ Her head is in the clouds with the price too

Reactions: 6
No one looks or goes to bed like these women. Lisa's Lust, McGregor, Pippa and Tignam. I don't get dolled up to go to bed. I wear lingerie if I'm feeling lucky and outside of that it's oversized comfort cotton and fluffy socks with a dressing gown for the morning. I do not look like these women nor do i know any women who look like this or want to look like this going to bed or getting up in the morning!!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.