Pippa O’ Connor #6 Jealousy, a pointless emotion when she has to go to bed with Ormond at night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're too boring for a TV show.
No check out YouTube she started a YouTube series- one episode! "Pippa TV"

She would literally stick the poco car bumper sticker on anything. It wouldn't surprise me seeing it on anything as the "next business venture" then a rebrand, sell discounted old stock.....and rinse and repeat!!

there is definitely a whiff of s collab with that interiors company Ventura X Pippa!!!

Reactions: 2
I don't really mind Pippa but even I had to unfollow, can't take any more Dubai perfect lives perfect families this Jan 😄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I don't know maybe it's a cultural thing but I live in Sydney and every second family has a Nanny or an Au Pair. Very normal out here!!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I don't know maybe it's a cultural thing but I live in Sydney and every second family has a Nanny or an Au Pair. Very normal out here!!
Same in the US where we lived. Very common for families to have some sort of help with childcare and almost everyone had a cleaner. I did myself, only part time but still hired a lady to help

It's def cultural & a bang of the Irish Mammy, I know OH's mother nearly had a stroke when we got a cleaner and then an au pair, but we both work FT and hard too and I refuse to miss out on the weekends with kids/activities/my own life etc just for cleaning the house.

My sister lived in Oz for yrs & was a nanny the entire time and it was very normal.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don’t have kids but if I did would LOVE paid help. Imagine someone getting the nappy bag sorted and being able to put them to bed if you go out. Pippa works and Brian pretends to work lol it’s not a big deal

Reactions: 5
oh look we jist bought a whole other bugg just for travelling. WTF? So not relatable or normal especially for a newborn. Fair enough for a stroller type that you can use for years. Claire B put it perfectly last night. Pippa looks as good as i would on my wedding day for a chill on the beach. Its depressing. But ill keep watching cos its facinating to be honest.

Reactions: 9
Best lol was on the flight out to Dubai ‘pray for me’ and the baby lying in a cot and her sittin in first class. 😂😂😂 She somehow survived, god knows how.
And not a sight of the other 2 boys lol, she’s came a long way from the nights at Krystle 😜

Reactions: 9
View attachment 1016601

Jaysus wasn't much of an acting stretch for Ivor, didn't stray far from real life, no academy award waiting for him.
The change in Pippa’s face always astonishes me. I really wish she’d tell us what she had done and where - cracking work in fairness to her!

Brian handle craics me up - brianormondeTV 🥴 think that ship has past
That must kill him. A constant reminder of his failings 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The change in Pippa’s face always astonishes me. I really wish she’d tell us what she had done and where - cracking work in fairness to her!

That must kill him. A constant reminder of his failings 😂
She defo had her teeth fixed becauae when I went for invisalign a few years ago there were pictures and videos of her at the same clinic I went to.

I dont think she's had a face lift or anything just filler and botox over the years - she looks great now though!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
oh look we jist bought a whole other bugg just for travelling. WTF? So not relatable or normal especially for a newborn. Fair enough for a stroller type that you can use for years. Claire B put it perfectly last night. Pippa looks as good as i would on my wedding day for a chill on the beach. Its depressing. But ill keep watching cos its facinating to be honest.
She only looks as good because she’s filtered, Facetuned and edited..I mean she’s a lovley lookig girl but she’s not as shiny as she seems on perfect insta

Reactions: 11
I've no proof as I've never seen their nanny, but I'd bet money Pippa has a policy of only hiring less attractive young ones to mind their kids.

Given the cheating rumours, I'd imagine Pippa would want minimise the "chats and banter" between lego head and any poor unfortunate young nanny.
Cheating rumors? Wow I’ve never heard this before. I wouldn’t wish it on anyone. 💔

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.