Pippa O Connor #4 Pippa has rooms and garden to spare, the Chloe thread is over there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her tan is immaculate
I’m off to look up this Amanda wan

50k a week is approx 625 units of 80€ , I just took an average price, of poco merchant
Who?? tell me, who ??! are these people? I don’t know any of them
She has 416k followers. She only needs a tiny % of them to buy.

Jesus the price of those sandals she put up on her stories, nearly 900 dollars. Is she for real or what! You'd grab the same pair in Penneys for a tenner or river island for 30 quid. Pippa's def not a penny pincher, business must be flying!

Reactions: 10
Christ the price of the tan 😯
I'd love her to do a demo because not a patch to be seen on her wrists, knees & ankles. How is it flawless with applying suncream too?

Reactions: 1
It's the Amanda Harrington tan which is brilliant and flawless
Was just about to say this too!! I have the Amanda Harrington face tan and it’s unreal. I got a discount code at the time I ordered tho, it’s pricey lol but it’s so good

Those sandals look really dated to me. Like I def had a pair of those from Monsoon about ten years ago. And any old tat would look amazing with that sparkly filter over it

Reactions: 18
Those sandals look really dated to me. Like I def had a pair of those from Monsoon about ten years ago. And any old tat would look amazing with that sparkly filter over it
They are VERY 2009 vibes!
those sandals were everywhere -Penney’s/River Is and Accessorize back in the day

Imagine getting sand on your 900€ Sandals never mind a splash of a pool or wave 🤣

Reactions: 9
Jesus the price of those sandals she put up on her stories, nearly 900 dollars. Is she for real or what! You'd grab the same pair in Penneys for a tenner or river island for 30 quid. Pippa's def not a penny pincher, business must be flying!
Jesus christ was gonna say the same

Reactions: 2
I think Pippa has definetly moved away from the relatable girl next door image she was always trying to portray.
She seems to be moving in with the London set, Lucy Nagle, Fashion bug blog and even Vogue would be part of the London it crowd for want of a better term.
Like €700 for a pair of sandals is not really in that many peoples reach.

Reactions: 17
But there's ssooooooo many influencers on the market that are trying the "relatable" image. To be honest, I'm sick of seeing them all and unfollowed them all today. The same ads for the same brands, the same clothes, same toothbrush.... Its gone to a point I'm actually preferring dreaming of having Pippas money 😂

Reactions: 18
Could she not try and be a little more relatable like? The holiday spam is a bit OTT too at this stage.

I bought it a few days ago for son's christening. I'll report back cos I'm a complete donkey when it comes to tanning!

Reactions: 12
She made out she slapped the tan a few hours before bedtime the night before she flew away . Ehhhh can someone tell me what tan she’s on and why it’s flawless...as big difference between us mere peasants slapping on tan night before an event ! Wouldn’t mind but she’s as fair and pale as the average Irish person and the tan is borderline Chloe’s in darkness . Any tips for us mere mortals when we do eventually get to vacate this island ?
Yes I’ve always wondered how her tan comes oit so great - she gets a super result on her legs even though she’s naturally pale. I’m as pale as she is and just can’t achieve that (especially on the legs) no matter what tan I try! I’d love to know her secret too!

Reactions: 4
Yes I’ve always wondered how her tan comes oit so great - she gets a super result on her legs even though she’s naturally pale. I’m as pale as she is and just can’t achieve that (especially on the legs) no matter what tan I try! I’d love to know her secret too!
Pretty sure she always uses the vita liberata instant tan on her legs. God forbid she would look anything less than perfect.

Reactions: 7
The work is in your skin. If your skin is dry in any way the tan won’t apply well. Some brands are better than others too. Some are really drying. Play around with a few. That being said I’ve yet to see a totally flawless tan on someone . The toes usually give it away.

Reactions: 5
But there's ssooooooo many influencers on the market that are trying the "relatable" image. To be honest, I'm sick of seeing them all and unfollowed them all today. The same ads for the same brands, the same clothes, same toothbrush.... Its gone to a point I'm actually preferring dreaming of having Pippas money 😂
100%! Have to say I like her because she talks the talk AND walks the walk. The others are just howya try-hards with a few filters.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
After all my giving out I’ve just gone and ordered the red shorts 🙈 don’t throw me out! Have been on the look out for a pair like them for ages and think they’ll be fab with runners. I’ll report back on what I think 🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She’s head & shoulder above the rest of the bloggers.

I’d love to know what happened between herself Aimee & Tara though

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.