Pippa O Connor #4 Pippa has rooms and garden to spare, the Chloe thread is over there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That hotel doesn't really look like a spot for kids.
I'm sure a pool and a beach is all the kids need.

All the shite you've to put up with holidaying with kids in Ireland- crap weather, booking pool slots, limited time , no changing rooms etc. A pool in the sun they can go in as much and as often as they like would definitely be a good holiday for mine anyway.

the Portuguese love kids and they are welcome everywhere ime. Her resort looks fab and its great to see irish people getting away after all the absolute nonsense we have been made put up with at home.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
We are going with our kids in August and October, it’s a brilliant family friendly resort all year round…mini golf, water sports and lots of kids clubs.

Reactions: 10
What do kids need apart from a pool? Some people go on holidays to be together as a family & don’t need things like kids clubs & entertainment.

Reactions: 19
What do kids need apart from a pool? Some people go on holidays to be together as a family & don’t need things like kids clubs & entertainment.
When mine were smaller they would go to kids club sometimes as it was a break from the sun . When it’s 35c everyday they needed it 😂

• Angry
Reactions: 1
I'm sure a pool and a beach is all the kids need.

All the shite you've to put up with holidaying with kids in Ireland- crap weather, booking pool slots, limited time , no changing rooms etc. A pool in the sun they can go in as much and as often as they like would definitely be a good holiday for mine anyway.

the Portuguese love kids and they are welcome everywhere ime. Her resort looks fab and its great to see irish people getting away after all the absolute nonsense we have been made put up with at home.
1 million % exactly this
The heatwave is ending but begrudger weather is looming.

Everyone/every family will make their own informed holiday choices for themselves

Why judge others choices?

edited.. ha obviously we all judge people sure look at me on tattle ms Judgeypants but what I mean is spend a grand on a holiday in Ireland looking at the weather app , hoping someone will put something other than fish and chips for 24€ on the menu or go abroad and have fun etc

covid has been tit for all
You do you boo

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.