Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flower45

VIP Member
Ah I was thinking it had to be one outside the village. I had finches & the swallows in my head as possibilities though!
Sorry I don't know where they are I just remember as I had a friend from the area in college. We went there a few times don't think its called Boomers anymore though.

Hereforthelol’s

Chatty Member
So is this tan flawless at this price ? No streaks , no patches , no embarrassing heel, elbow , hand , or quick job night before tan as Pips made out ?

Redfed

New to this thread. I like pippa too I have to say but she’s always been pretty loaded so could afford to be “classy”, the others had to work for their money so I don’t like comparing them.

I think she’s warming up as she is having a girl and we will be swamped with baby posts now. She’s getting into it before baby arrives. Her entire posting style has changed recently. She’s becoming a lot more personal imo.
She's having a girl?

irishjen

VIP Member
But we don't know when she's due? Could be wks away and she could well be happy for him to go.

My OH travels for work and only the 2wks before my due dates he stayed local

Thump

VIP Member
I think the baker is old friends with Doireann so I doubt it.
Not old friends as far as I recall, only knows her through the bakery and her getting a shoutout on the radio show a couple of years back. Recall hearing it at the time and Doireann didn’t know the name of the shop so unlikely to be a friend of hers from way back.