Pippa O Connor #4 Pippa has rooms and garden to spare, the Chloe thread is over there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think if she wanted to do it; grand but splashing it over the gram the same week she took a freebie from centerparcs is a bit cheeky. I'm not loving her at the moment, think she's just gone very showy off. She mentioned she got her buggy from Kaliedy- a Silver Cross one. I'm waiting to see if it's a freebie and if it is, I'm not buying from that site again!
Totally agree with u! I remember I used to shop in Mothercare Carrigmines when mine were younger and one time I saw Pippa and Brian in there - she was due her 1st at the time - the staff there HATED them with a passion and were scathing about them having a good old witch to me on the quiet 😂😂 - She was their brand ambassador or some bullshit like that and the only reason they were browsing was to pick up all their free gear - Prams, car seats the works. 🙄🙄No doubt she’s getting baby freebies thrown left right and centre.

Reactions: 15
I'm having a glass of "noseco" at the moment 29 weeks pregnant and how the hell could anyone assume it's alcohol just from how it looks?! I think that's a step too far.

Reactions: 16
They’ll be up tomorrow with loads of Up ads scattered throughout. She knows how to get the attention!

Reactions: 6
Did Pips get stenos for the occasion? Her hair looks very long today.

Reactions: 2
I wouldn’t be too worried about an outdoor event.

I’d say Pippa was unimpressed with Chloes outfit. 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I doubt very much pippa is worried today about chloes outfit I’m sure she’s more happy to see her and delighted with the surprise than caring what she has on it’s not like she waltzed in, in a tiny bikini she did come straight off a plane 🙄

Reactions: 5
And before ye jump down my neck it could be none alcoholic, also all the pizzas donal shehan made today for pippa too? Just curious
Doesn’t seem to be, he seems to have his own family occasion today, engagement party or something.

Reactions: 2
It’s outdoors though. Safe as can be, no?
It’s outdoors though. Safe as can be, no?
I’m not the Covid police. I’m just saying I wouldn’t be taking any chances whilst pregnant. I visited my pregnant friend the other day and took an antigen test before I called to see her. Perhaps everyone at Pippa’s baby shower did the same, who knows. But I’ve seen extremely sick, pregnant women with covid, and I just would not take the risk for the sake of a baby shower 🤷🏻‍♀️ Just my opinion.
Don’t want to turn this thread into a covid thing, so we’ll agree to disagree & move on :)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is this definitely true? I listened to his death podcast and as far as I remembered he always made a big thing about being the only boy?
You’re getting the Brian’s mixed up. Brian Dowling has the Death podcast & has no brothers. Brian Ormond has 2

Reactions: 5
Brian Dowling has no brothers.
Brian Ornomd (the hubby) does
You’re getting the Brian’s mixed up. Brian Dowling has the Death podcast & has no brothers. Brian Ormond has 2
This makes more sense!!!
he has a family pic on his insta of his sisters wedding and I’m wondering has He 3 brothers ?! I always thought 2?! Doesn’t matter as
They aren’t overally involved anyway!

Don't follow chloe so just went on to have a look, Jesus you would think she would put a feckin dress on, it's not like she doesn't have thousands of them, not Pippas biggest fan but that would piss me off, Chloe must have just turned up like that to draw attention to herself and annoy 'Pips'

Reactions: 12
Chloe looked absolutely dreadful. You’re not in Ibiza anymore babes. We get it, you have a nice figure. You can still show it off in a decent dress

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.