Pippa O Connor #4 Pippa has rooms and garden to spare, the Chloe thread is over there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her range is brilliant, I have loads of it. I am gonna get tint and glow now it'll be perfect to pop on before school runs without wanting a face done
Absolutely love all my sculpted products, the tint & glow is a real hero product. I used to be a big CT fan but it’s sculpted all the way now.

Reactions: 10
Absolutely love all my sculpted products, the tint & glow is a real hero product. I used to be a big CT fan but it’s sculpted all the way now.
I’ve finally ordered the sculpted second skin! Been wanting to try it for ages

Reactions: 4
I like the tint n glow but it's a little too glowy, saw photos of myself at a wedding recently i looked like the tin man in wizard of oz🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They obviously have not sold as much as they thought. Anything sold through Boots website will cut into the profits as they will have to pay Boots. Its so funny the amount of times she said PREMIUM. She mentioned Bobby Brown who have makeup artists in department stores where you can see what the products are like. UP expects people to pay 50 euro for an unseen product...but I guess its PREMUIM so we should just hand over the cash!!!

I have really been impressed with Aimee Connollys stuff especially under eye concealer.

Reactions: 7
I like the tint n glow but it's a little too glowy, saw photos of myself at a wedding recently i looked like the tin man in wizard of oz🤣
Same I was so dissapointed with it. The foundation is nice but tint and glow horrible on me. I got sucked in by everyone saying it was amazing.

Reactions: 5
but it’s only boots online? So youstill can’t try or see before you buy!! What difference is that from her own site anyway...

• Wow
Reactions: 10
but it’s only boots online? So youstill can’t try or see before you buy!! What difference is that from her own site anyway...
No way! I thought it was physically in stores to see & try!!
What a waste of time. Sure it’s online on her website, What’s the difference then???!

Reactions: 6
Same I was so dissapointed with it. The foundation is nice but tint and glow horrible on me. I got sucked in by everyone saying it was amazing.
Same for me and it’s awful on. I look like I’ve run a marathon.
I was also disappointed with the colour match. I put my usual foundation brand and shade in and the one they sent me is orange in comparison

Apparemtk
I was also disappointed with the colour match. I put my usual foundation brand and shade in and the one they sent me is orange in comparison
their customer service is excellent so I sure they would exchange it but you'll still look like a glitter ball 😂 it's all the insta click that say it's amazing. V dissapointed

Apparemtk

their customer service is excellent so I sure they would exchange it but you'll still look like a glitter ball 😂 it's all the insta click that say it's amazing. V dissapointed
Thanks I’m gonna contact and see if they will change it. Atleast I can give it to someone.

I wasn't very impressed with the second skin so the coverage of tint and glow definitely isn't going to cover my blemishes. Wear off terrible too. Looks fine for about an hour. Bloody hype would have you thinking it's the best makeup ever made. I find it very hard to believe anyone now. I definitely don't believe anyone raving about a product with AD or AF in the corner.

Reactions: 8
I actually really like both the tint glow and the second skin, I use loose powder over both but do that always. I found the beauty base too shimmery for me.

I actually really like both the tint glow and the second skin, I use loose powder over both but do that always. I found the beauty base too shimmery for me.
The beauty base I looked like Edward from twilight. Horrific.
second skin & tint & glow are the only shades that match my white skin tone but they don’t agree with my skin type at all. Which is annoying cus I do like the product.
The airbrush by lisa j has a cheap crappy wand. No product comes off it. Not a fan based on this.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’d rather spend my hard earned money on proper “premium” brands like Bobbi Brown that Boots stock now than that other makeup being peddled by perfect Pippa and the insta crowd. I use Laura Mercier too which is dear enough in BT’s but Boots stock that too and it’s cheaper there.

Reactions: 13
Shes missing a decent trick if she's too good for Dunnes. I'd say I've been in Boots(I like Boots just none near me) maybe twice in the last few years but I'm in Dunnes every other week and have bought lots of makeup there that I wouldn't have only for seeing it passing . I doubt I'm alone there.
I'd buy all my makeup in Boots. Don't think our local Dunnes even stocks makeup.

Reactions: 1
I’d rather spend my hard earned money on proper “premium” brands like Bobbi Brown that Boots stock now than that other makeup being peddled by perfect Pippa and the insta crowd. I use Laura Mercier too which is dear enough in BT’s but Boots stock that too and it’s cheaper there.
Would never buy a thing from Bobbi Brown now that the catchphrase for her new range is #dontlooklikeshit or somesuch. Insinuating that women look like shite without makeup! She can go sing.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Is that what she's setting up for? A baby shower? Ffs, talk about over the top.

Reactions: 9
Yeah looks like a baby shower set up IMO or else a delayed 10 yr wedding thing?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.