Pippa O Connor #4 Pippa has rooms and garden to spare, the Chloe thread is over there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would say saying "ha ha that's gas" and "god I love to hear this" sounds fairly happy. Didn't mention you FYI!
Yes that was me, doesn’t mean I want them to divorce I just think it’s funny how she lives to portray the perfect family image but at the end of the day we all have arguments with our partners etc. It’s not all perfect.

Reactions: 13
Is she taking the wardrobes down from the new room she just had decorated? More money than sense!🤣

Reactions: 1
Maybe, I hope its not the lovely new one that she did an IGTV of recently enough
I doubt the nursery would go in the garage, it definitely looks like a different room in my opinion.

Reactions: 2
I think it’s a spare room. The garage revamp thing is probably for the live in au pair they will “need” after the new arrival 😂

Reactions: 12
Just saw Pippa and Brian in Smyths and then at their car parked next to us. Sour face on Pippa, not sure if they just had an argument or what but he walked on paces ahead of her. I'm as pregnant as she is and I'd kill my husband if he left me to walk on my own like that. He was sitting in their black BMW and she was still walking out of the shop
I really don’t see what is wrong with that though? Probably she wanted to shop longer & he wanted to go & went to start the car.
My own husband does that on me if we are out and about!

Reactions: 7
God I think the lack of Botox & fillers is very obvious now!
To be honest I thought that when I saw her in person today. I look rough enough some days when I'm having an off day pregnant but she was fully made up this morning, my first thought was wow she uses a filter a lot on insta 🙈

Reactions: 6
Ya today’s stories really show it. It’s actually nice to see her looking normal. Her jaws, eyes and between her brows all have movement and lines.

Reactions: 5
For me, it wasn't the arguing (who doesn't argue!), it was the way she spoke to him, like he was something vile that came in on her shoe and he was just taking it, over and over. Like it seemed the norm. He just kept chatting away. I wouldn't put up with it for a minute, let alone 30-40 mins.

Reactions: 6
They already have a nanny, my brother saw them in a hotel in Kerry earlier this summer and while pippa was relaxing at the side of the pool with BFF Brian dowling , the nanny looked after the children in the pool with Arthur.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
God I think the lack of Botox & fillers is very obvious now!
Especially her crows feet. She will be getting a top up once she pops in the labor ward!
Even in her latest Instagram post she has the hair perfectly placed to cover the sides of her eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg I thought the same, especially around the eyes…I can totally see now what people meant by the fringe covering a lot!
I just went for a look and don't see what you are seeing. A few crows feet maybe which is normal for her age but her forehead looks fine. Did you ever think that comments like these are why she gets botox in the first place?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just went for a look and don't see what you are seeing. A few crows feet maybe which is normal for her age but her forehead looks fine. Did you ever think that comments like these are why she gets botox in the first place?
Definitely not! 😂

Reactions: 2
She looked fine to me, if a little tired. Jesus if they are crows feet then I must have octopus tentacles. Nothing wrong with having laughter lines or expression lines when you talk. This quest for perfection and expectation that everyone look immaculate is why people get work done in the first place. I understand that Pippa is partly to blame for that standard but the woman is almost 9 months pregnant and has two kids back at school this week. I’ll leave her off for looking a little wrecked. I actually think she has had too much done and could do with a break from it all

Reactions: 11
For me I said I thought she looked normal and lovely actually. She looks better without it.
Pippa gets injectables because she wants to look a certain way and certainly not because of comments here. If anything, she’s partly responsible in her role as an influencer for other ‘normal’ women wanting Botox!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.