Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Summertime83

I am going on a foreign holiday nx wk. Fully vaccinated however will b trying 2 limit my social contacts 4 2 wks after it. Only because if anyone did get it I don't want 2 blamed.
We are just back from holidays , Fully vaxed but we are getting covid test tomorrow as I’m back to work Monday 😢. We try limit our contacts anyway as best we can .

Park1

Chatty Member
I wonder is it possible Pippa has paid ? Center Parcs is booked out all summer, they definitely don’t need the exposure from Pippa. We tried to book for this summer and it was booked out. It’s also very hard to get a booking for this Christmas. We were there last summer, it is expensive but a great family holiday. We all loved it .

Rara

I’ve bought her jeans and I do actually love them. The issue I have is that you have to pay for return postage unless you are in Ireland (I am not) which gets pricey so I haven’t bought any in a few years

BeTheFeck

Parties these days in general are gone OTT and it’s all because of social media. In my day you’d be called in for your cake and the table would have a few Rice Krispie buns and the smell of fag ash from your aunties and the chips cremating in the deep fat fryer would be all over the gaff. Pass the parcel if you’re lucky and that game where you take away a chair each time until two people are left to battle it out and someone pressing stop/play on the tape recorder for the music, A chomp bar and stale bun in your party bag and off ya go. But ya know what they were great craic. The good old days. Everything now is just a battle to compete and show off. No kids care about balloon arches and fancy expensive cakes.
You had party bags?! I remember the cremated chips 😂

bigbertha2021

What's the story with Brain's family. Never see any mention of them apart from a old aunt he drags out ever so often.
Always wonder the same👃🏻 The granny & god mother get an odd mention . I thought maybe he was an only child & his parents passed away

bigbertha2021

New to this thread. I like pippa too I have to say but she’s always been pretty loaded so could afford to be “classy”, the others had to work for their money so I don’t like comparing them.
I find this comment strange, people who work for their money can be classy too, no?

I think she’s warming up as she is having a girl and we will be swamped with baby posts now. She’s getting into it before baby arrives. Her entire posting style has changed recently. She’s becoming a lot more personal imo.
So if she has a boy there will be no posts?!??

Laurawright

VIP Member
I wonder if the Irish influencers here genuinely like each other I don’t really see Pippa hanging out with many which is great

HumphreyB

VIP Member
Her tan is immaculate
I’m off to look up this Amanda wan

50k a week is approx 625 units of 80€ , I just took an average price, of poco merchant
Who?? tell me, who ??! are these people? I don’t know any of them
She has 416k followers. She only needs a tiny % of them to buy.