Pippa O Connor #4 Pippa has rooms and garden to spare, the Chloe thread is over there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the hell were all those people actually queuing for her store ... I wouldn’t be caught dead

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Anyone have anyone on this?
I told yous 😂 this was a good few years ago now. The parents house was targeted too in the village. His brother is a detective in the drug squad as far as I know.

Who the hell were all those people actually queuing for her store ... I wouldn’t be caught dead
Gobshites obviously 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know! Complete overpriced shite. You get the same comfortable wear in Zara or Dunnes for a fraction of the price. Why would anyone pay good money to have this bleep's logo across their chest. Mind boggling.

No Botox at the moment obviously. Not her most flattering angle.
Nope and make up trowelled on to her face. She looks like a Drag Queen!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I am going on a foreign holiday nx wk. Fully vaccinated however will b trying 2 limit my social contacts 4 2 wks after it. Only because if anyone did get it I don't want 2 blamed.
We are just back from holidays , Fully vaxed but we are getting covid test tomorrow as I’m back to work Monday 😢. We try limit our contacts anyway as best we can .

What is going on with her sister Susie o Connor and Laura warren treacy. She used work in pippa.ie. Was extremely close to Susie and now nothing at all?

Reactions: 12
There’s a lot of ‘my boy’ posts lately with little Louis
I think it’s a girl on the way
Lots of pink in the insta layout lately too

Reactions: 5
Reckon they definitely fell out they don’t follow each other anymore and posts of them together deleted? I think Laura fell out with Pippa…I met Laura in the Poco shop in Limerick and she was absolutely lovely. I think Pippa is so fake and her collection is so similar to what’s in Dunnes stores at the moment except Dunnes is 80% cheaper!!

Reactions: 19
There’s a lot of ‘my boy’ posts lately with little Louis
I think it’s a girl on the way
Lots of pink in the insta layout lately too
Oh for sure it’s a girl

Latest post, she's off to open her new shop in Kildare Village, complete with multiple gushing sycophant comments from the usual suspects. She couldn't resist the temptation to have a mini moan in the post about being tired. You'd swear she'd been forced to open the shop. She's just been away in Portugal for weeks FFS.
Brian Dowling is just the most irritanting sycophantic ass kisser ever!! So with himself or Arthur ever stop indulging Pippa and Brian!

Reactions: 19
What is going on with her sister Susie o Connor and Laura warren treacy. She used work in pippa.ie. Was extremely close to Susie and now nothing at all?
I bet if you asked in the question box, you can be sure she wouldn't answer that one

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can the ormondes celebrate anything with out Brian Dowling having to have his mug in. A birthday cake on a Monday afternoon with the kids and he's there with bells on. Desperado

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can the ormondes celebrate anything with out Brian Dowling having to have his mug in. A birthday cake on a Monday afternoon with the kids and he's there with bells on. Desperado
I’d say their babysitting. Pippa & birthday boy are out for the night. Is it a big bday?

Reactions: 7
Crikey he's only 42. Sorry but unless it's a big birthday I wouldn't like a big deal made maybe it's just me I hate getting older lol

Reactions: 9
She’s a cracking pair of legs, don’t remember seeing them this much before the pregnancy, but she looks amazing.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.