Pippa O Connor #4 Pippa has rooms and garden to spare, the Chloe thread is over there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s like the brothel out of Love Hate.
Glad I'm not the only one, the way she went on I thought oooh wow this place must be fab and then I seen the pipes on the wall and the tacky interior, definetly not my idea of fabulous!!

Reactions: 6
Would you get a grip! She has a lovely life. 2 beautiful chidren and another on the way. A fab house with plenty of money. Nothing "sad" about it!
Such a silly post.
Someone can have “2 beautiful children and another on the way. A fab house with plenty of money” and still be desperately sad. That’s how it goes in this life.

Reactions: 15
I really think it's a boy, they know the sex and I think if it was a girl she would have the whole gender reveal and make a big deal of it but since it's another boy she's been there and done that
I think the opposite too. Imo if it was a boy she would have told everyone already to stop the girl comments.
I also noticed the “my boy” posts and imo she is showing a lot more of her boys than she used to which makes me think she’s feeling understandably protective of them.

I’m tit at guessing this though so probably all wrong!

Reactions: 2
I wish that Baker in mullingar 2210 patisserie would stop lavishing cakes on them its turning me off her page. Shes flat out between Pippa and Brian dowling. They hardly pay🙄
I ordered on a friends recommendation before she started sending freebies (think she sent twins and me one too) and after that I'd never order again. It was average quality the cakes itself, the bueno sauce was lovely but I wouldn't pay her prices and she sending freebies to the insta huns of Ireland she can go and shite

Reactions: 9
I ordered on a friends recommendation before she started sending freebies (think she sent twins and me one too) and after that I'd never order again. It was average quality the cakes itself, the bueno sauce was lovely but I wouldn't pay her prices and she sending freebies to the insta huns of Ireland she can go and shite
She wasn’t able to fulfil an order I had to postpone because of lockdown. I paid for the order months in advance, the event was cancelled and I said I wouldn’t look for a refund because she’s a small business etc and gave her the new date and of course she couldn’t do it because she was so busy. Meanwhile Doireann and Pippa and the whole lot getting cakes delivered to Dublin by her. I’ve ordered lots from her before she was ‘famous’ so it left a bad taste and I won’t be ordering again.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Someone can have “2 beautiful children and another on the way. A fab house with plenty of money” and still be desperately sad. That’s how it goes in this life.
Especially if she's married to a creep with a roving eye and she genuinely adores said creep

Reactions: 11
Just passed Brian & Pippa playing crazy golf at their destination for the week!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I doubt Pippa’s are freebies, I’d say she’d be morto to be called out for that these days. Brian Dowling maybe, I’d also say the Garrihy baby birthday cake was paid for.

Reactions: 2
I doubt Pippa’s are freebies, I’d say she’d be morto to be called out for that these days. Brian Dowling maybe, I’d also say the Garrihy baby birthday cake was paid for.
I think the baker is old friends with Doireann so I doubt it.

I think the baker is old friends with Doireann so I doubt it.
Not old friends as far as I recall, only knows her through the bakery and her getting a shoutout on the radio show a couple of years back. Recall hearing it at the time and Doireann didn’t know the name of the shop so unlikely to be a friend of hers from way back.

Not old friends as far as I recall, only knows her through the bakery and her getting a shoutout on the radio show a couple of years back. Recall hearing it at the time and Doireann didn’t know the name of the shop so unlikely to be a friend of hers from way back.
Your one Una keeps tagging "all the celebs" acting like a total cling on......

Definitely CenterParcs going by her last clip on Insta. Lucky boys aren't they.

If center parcs invited her does that mean it’s free? They’ve been so busy all summer didn’t think they’d need to give out freebies

Reactions: 13
If it’s a freebie that’s ridiculous! Meanwhile us poor meer mortles have to scrimp and save to go anywhere. Never mind centre parcs that costs a fortune to visit

Reactions: 18
If center parcs invited her does that mean it’s free? They’ve been so busy all summer didn’t think they’d need to give out freebies
Stop I know, absolutely ridiculous, and she is loaded she could have done it as a giveaway, it would still raise centre parcs profile if that is what they wanted, shocking, I kinda can't believe she accepted that and there are probably other paying people who would have loved to have gone this week, bleeping ridiculous

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I take it back, she’s not above a freebie after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.