Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Who are these women buying her brand?? It’s actually quite baffling. There is nothing unique or special about her clothes. They just look like nice plain t-shirts/sweatshirt/joggers from Dunnes stores, except they have that stupid looking POCO on the front. Re: the candles (if I was going to spend a hat kind of money I would buy Jo Malone etc. Similar wit the make up.. prices on par with Huda or Nars..

Reactions: 25
What is it with people in these q & a boxes,on any of these "influencer" pages,did you get the vaccine?,are u getting the vaccine?,how are u feeling after getting the vaccine, enough already about the fucking vaccine,are you really losing sleep wondering if they're getting it or not...

• Haha
Reactions: 24

CliTicaOToole

WTF is she wearing in that picture posted at House?? She looks like a Battenberg cake, gone wrong!
Auld Lego head with his trainers LOL
Money can't buy taste!

• Haha

Lava91

VIP Member
I worked in the area he lived in growing up. I heard the rumours about the hairdresser years ago.
An old work colleagues daughter dated him years ago when he was singing in pubs.
Shes happily married now and bumped into him on a night out a few years ago and he tried it on with her. He's a sleeze.
He's the boss of Pippa too , he organised all her roadshows or whatever she called them. Tough negotiator with the hotels etc, all had to be done his way, no leeway. Pippa just waltzed in and looked pretty.
I worked in a hotel that Pippas workshop was in. He was the most ignorant self centered person I ever met! He skipped the Queue several times at reception as he was so important and i told him he has to queue like everyone else and he got so thick and think he also complained becoz I got in trouble! State of him! Also heard the rumors and not even surprised

• Wow
At some stage most of the bloggers have been gifted a stay in Centre parcs and they all took it, I can't see why people are so surprised at Pippa getting one and going
This is pippa second free stay there. She was one of the first to be gifted a stay when it was newly open along with dozens of other bloggers and people from the media, radio djs etc. Fine, advertising a new business back then. But the tourism industry and hospitality has been the hardest hit over the last 18 months, the place is hugely popular since most people aren't going abroad, its booked out solid and mega expensive so there's absolutely no need to gift her another free stay. Absolutely sickened. A neighbour of mine wanted to take her kids for one of their first communions but had to look elsewhere as she couldn't afford it. As another poster commented above, why didn't she run a competition to give away the stay. I find the whole thing gross, and showing off her hamper left in her accommodation which the paying customer does not receive!

• Wow

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
The thing is, you wouldn’t mind the odd splurge on a spendy item every now and again. She has made her money and can spend it whatever way she sees fit. But this is all it is now, if not the €700 chairs and a few grand table for outside, it’s €500 knitwear or her overpriced Poco shite.

She has lost what initially made her relatable which was she loved a bargain like the rest of us. In the last few years I don’t think I’ve seen Pippa even mention Penneys or Dunnes, everything is either custom made or designer. You’d never see her come in of an evening and say “I saw these bits in Dunnes today, had to share”. That’s what we want to see, and that’s what made her so popular at the start. She was in and out of Penneys and loved River Island and Topshop and was just normal and not everything had to be high end or luxurious.

I think even if I won the lotto in the morning you couldn’t pry me out of Dunnes and Penneys. She has changed, imo. She sees herself as a business woman now, who has competition. She will never again show us the bits she bought in town or even mention that any other high street shop exists apart from Poco

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
But as most of us age and earn more money the clothes and things we buy and where we shop changes (now I’ll always still get a few bit in Penney’s ;)), but most of us do change our style and shops as income increases I would think? At 20 I wouldn’t have darkened the door of say BT’s, but now I’d have no problem paying €100 for spanx. Pippa had a savage income from work, I wouldn’t begrudge it, I’ve never bought a sinvke
Poco item, I think her price point for a candle is nuts, but it’s working and she’s making some wage from it. More power to her.

Parallel_Universe

We can all have differing opinions - that’s the beauty of life. I think the party is crass, OTT, and a total cringe fest. Others agree with me. You don’t. Others agree with you. That’s life.

• Heart
I worked in the area he lived in growing up. I heard the rumours about the hairdresser years ago.
An old work colleagues daughter dated him years ago when he was singing in pubs.
Shes happily married now and bumped into him on a night out a few years ago and he tried it on with her. He's a sleeze.
He's the boss of Pippa too , he organised all her roadshows or whatever she called them. Tough negotiator with the hotels etc, all had to be done his way, no leeway. Pippa just waltzed in and looked pretty.
I remember watching her being interviewed on the late late years ago and Ryan tubridy mentioned Brian. The camera pans around to him, (he’s not on stage with her being interviewed) & you’d then expect him to be in the audience. But no, the camera shows him standing in the wings watching the interview. It was the weirdest thing ever... as though he wanted to be on stage with her, was waiting to be called out on stage or just observing everything. His body language was very off... something sinister about it all..

• Haha

Summertime83

Off to Portugal, big chance pregnant , and covid everywhere, fab weather here at the moment, u would think she would have a bit of cop on
She is fully vaccinated. She has as much chance as catching here than in Portugal. She has more cop on than the dopes sitting at home with their lives on hold.

MrsGahan

VIP Member
Skitting at ‘the boys favourite place’ - only their second time there and both freebies 🙄

sillysadie

Anyone who buys POCO has no style. I doubt even pippa likes her own stuff. She sells it to mugs with no taste so she can buy all the nice designer bags.
She’s a bit of Jack of all trades master of none. All there things won’t exist in another few years.

Reactions: 23