Pippa O Connor #4 Pippa has rooms and garden to spare, the Chloe thread is over there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s a normal enough way for a young one to dress for a day event tbh especially when it was a surprise so maybe she didn’t have the full info. Would anyone have expected that level of formality for a no 3 baby shower? It’s very full on even for Pippa.

Reactions: 9
I'd say Chloe changed, arrived from the airport in the shorts.

Who else thought the video of her cutting the cake was gonna be a gender reveal 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
A boy perhaps with the blue heart emoji under Arthur’s comment? I assume they would know.

Reactions: 1
Nice looking set up but don’t think I’d be too keen on eating the food and donut treats after being left out where flies and wasps would have a field day. Not a sign of Tara Makeup or Aimee Connolly either. Something definitely went down there, they were each other’s crew once upon a time

Reactions: 20
Brian O was in short and a polo shirt too, very casual.
Don’t think he was at it based on the list of people on each table! Think he brought the boys out to play golf. He has something on his page! Think Arthur and Brian were the only men there at it. He was probably there for the end part

Reactions: 8
Don't follow chloe so just went on to have a look, Jesus you would think she would put a feckin dress on, it's not like she doesn't have thousands of them, not Pippas biggest fan but that would piss me off, Chloe must have just turned up like that to draw attention to herself and annoy 'Pips'
Or maybe she just got off a flight from Ibiza to surprise Pippa and she was actually just happy to see her as she has been away from months 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s all so vulgar. I’m all for family and friends getting together and have had plenty of them myself, nothing about money. I can happily say I’ve never had a seating plan for my garden barbecues 😂
It’s all just a bit too showy and tacky for my taste, she looks beautiful though 🥰

Reactions: 18
I'd have loved to have been there. It looked lush. Hope the baby is a girl

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Why was her brow woman there so odd hahhaah

Nice looking set up but don’t think I’d be too keen on eating the food and donut treats after being left out where flies and wasps would have a field day. Not a sign of Tara Makeup or Aimee Connolly either. Something definitely went down there, they were each other’s crew once upon a time
Or the other girl Sarah kerry is that her name?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And Laura who ran poco and was supposedly a life long friend?? Gone since March 2020-nothing posted or tagged between them🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
C’mon someone must know the situ with her and Laura. Sure she said she was her right hand man when it came to poco and couldn’t do it without her!!! She’d a small nit team of really close people to her. Whatever happened looks like Suzanna ditched her too as not a sight of her in Ibiza (which the pair usually go together ). Sad really ...money the route of all evil !

• Heart
Reactions: 18
C’mon someone must know the situ with her and Laura. Sure she said she was her right hand man when it came to poco and couldn’t do it without her!!! She’d a small nit team of really close people to her. Whatever happened looks like Suzanna ditched her too as not a sight of her in Ibiza (which the pair usually go together ). Sad really ...money the route of all evil !
Exactly….she ran all the poco pop up shops but was last seen before covid at poco in KV and that was it?!! Laura started off as the makeup model at her fashion factories so was with her from day 1….very strange

Reactions: 11
She could have asked for a pay rise (to match role/industry standard) and they didn’t take kindly, I’d say it was defo centred around money! Never work for friends or family!!

Reactions: 7
Baby showers are bollocks and another Americanism we have adopted. I can see how someone expecting their first and maybe struggling financially would really benefit from having one but looking at that show whilst wondering how you’re going to survive on maternity benefit for the next 6 months must be a kick in the gut. It was purely for The Gram and far from reality for most folk.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.