Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sandyclaws

VIP Member
I will say that Brian must be one of those annoying drivers who feels they are above using indicators! I was behind them driving home and hit the motorway behind them and he didn't use them once.
Doesnt he drive a BMW? They never come with indicators as standard in my experience

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Justsayin'

No Laura Warren Treacy? Maaaaaad to know what happened there.
The size and style of the party doesn't bother me, I'd be doing exact same if I had her money. Any excuse to get family and friends together and a bit of glamour

• Sick
The problem with people breaking, bending or flouting Covid restrictions, or just being irresponsible IMO (just because you can travel doesn't mean you should) is that it is everyone's business.

It is our business when variants are brought into the country and numbers go up and people die or are left bereaved, and the rest of us are in lockdown, jobs lost, businesses closed etc etc.

I don't agree with Pippa (and other influencers) travelling in the current situation, and because it is a public health emergency it (and the potential consequences of it) is my business.

• Angry

Flower45

VIP Member
Am I the only one that's not delighted to hear it may not be as rosy as they make out. Says a lot about a person when they are happy at others misery. Try to remember they have 2 young children with another on the way.

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Just because it has a designer name on it doesn’t mean it’ll be nice. That’s the real Pippa there, care would she have a bag with Poco written on it. No no, that’s for the plebs to buy in order to fund her designer habit. A Prada bag stuffed with nappies and bum rash cream. Get a life

• Haha

dee_mc

VIP Member
Ye she was always so classy, would you stop she used to walk around Grafton street in a bikini for photo calls. Her face has changed dramatically in the last few years. Fillers and Botox and what not. I bought her Up palette, the trio one, it’s rubbish, the highlighter is ott on. The blush barely adds colour, waste of money.
I'll forever think of those as "Glenda Gilson eyebrows"! A very popular facial pose for the Irish Models set around that time.
Brian looks phenomenally unattractive there - he's improved his posture over the years and current clothing fashions/cuts flatter his height more. He's still a horrid little rodent of a man though obvs.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Hereforthelol’s

Chatty Member
Someone commented on Brian Dowlings latest post that they thought the pic of him and Pippa was ‘Anne Doyle’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Now I can’t unsee it 😆

• Haha

DeirdreIreland

Chatty Member
Nope, I'm sorry it's actually disgusting taking a free stay when they clearly have a shitload of money. Prada, Gucci, YSL bags hanging off her. Any amount of trips away and then grabs a freebie.
Like has been said already, give the free stay away to a deserving family.
Honestly stop the world I want to get off, it's all so unfair. All these plebs getting their free clothes and beauty products it's just sickening. I am able to afford my own makeup and clothes etc but I can imagine if you're struggling financially seeing these knobs getting so many freebies it's like salt on your wounds....
I think at the start of this industry taking off, honest opinions were given about whatever they were testing/reviewing but now it's just a free for all. Grab grab grab, stick your name/label on some shite from China and hey ho, you're a designer or entrepreneur.
None of them have any conscience/morals anymore.
It seems like they can't do anything wrong, I think the prices Pippa charges are a disgrace but people lap it up. Louise Cooney now has a 'brand' coming out. When will it end!!!!!
The only way it will end is if people stop following these vacuous untalented nobodys. It's never going to happen though. We're all too addicted to give up watching them even if we never buy a thing from them. I'm as guilty as anyone but it really is our own fault. Pippa is adding nothing to anyone's life here but here we are discussing and watching.

• Heart

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
I don’t think anyone is hoping they split up and leave the children from a broken home 🙄
When they only post the happy clappy, insta perfect life it’s funny to hear they have the same arguments and awkward silences that we all have!! Jesus Christ it’s painful here sometimes.

• Haha
  • Heart

not_influenced

VIP Member
Yup have to say I'm the same. Vaccinated and pregnant and I'm off too!! Each to their own and I'm sure 80% of the country will do staycations but i couldn't justify some pricing of hotels in Ireland!

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I’m all about beauty being in the eye of the beholder, but what does she see in him. It’s not as if he even has a nice personality. Any time she shows him he’s being snarky and condescending

Redfed

She needs to stop with the bump shots.
Nope. Take plenty. I have only one from the night before I went in. Should have taken loads. It's a special time.
Plus she's not as bad as some of the others constantly clutching their hoohas in case someone forgets for a second that they are pregnant. Or worse again, thinks they might have put on weight!

• Heart
Reactions: 25

anniewannie

Chatty Member
I think its good that they are going, at least they can try it out and we can see how they get on. Hopefully travel will be back on the cards for all of us soon, only by people going and doing it will we see how it pans out. At least she didn't try and hide the fact she was going like some of the scammers. You'd have your package deal in Spain for what some of the hotels or even Air B&B's are charging for a couple of nights. And she also pays for things not like some of the beggy mitchells. The fact she is preggers and has two kids would be enough to scare me into staying in Ireland, but she's taking the chance and hopefully it will all work out great and we can all start looking forward. And I'm sure she will post any problems if they do arise, so we can all learn from it either way.

• Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Pippa seems like a bit of a user in fairness. All about Tara and Aimee when they were useful to her but it seems ditched when the fashion factories ended, now it’s all about your one from Ventura. Im sure she will be ditched too when the new prospect comes along

• Heart

Flower45

VIP Member
There is no reason if you are fully vaccinated to be afraid to travel. We need to start living again and stop judging people for doing just that!
If people want to stay in Ireland fine I have zero time for those who say its not safe to travel....it is.

Roundthegarden

Chatty Member
A prada baby changing bag??? Would you be well? Notions 11. What,with 2 years usage max!!
Now that's pure daftness altogether..costs around 1350€. It doesn't even look nice. Take off the Prada label and it could have being something that came out of Mr Price! Wait till there's sudocrem plastered all over it! 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart