Pippa O Connor #4 Pippa has rooms and garden to spare, the Chloe thread is over there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder did she ask her guests (business acquaintances) to gift wrap the gifts in paper to match the theme of the party & her dress (cream & light green) God forbid something didn’t match.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They made sure the ‘whispering angel’ wine featured ....totally for the gram!!! All business acquaintances at this current time . Could all change within few months . No Amy, Laura, Tara ...all her fashion factory divas ditched and her latest huns made the cut inc Ventura designs.. no wonder the interior decor is done up so often with ‘friends’ like that !

Reactions: 16
Did they all disappear around the time of covid? Could be she let them go or put them on PUP. Would be a hard pill when she’s very minted.

Reactions: 7
Pippa seems like a bit of a user in fairness. All about Tara and Aimee when they were useful to her but it seems ditched when the fashion factories ended, now it’s all about your one from Ventura. Im sure she will be ditched too when the new prospect comes along

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She has serious competition with Aimee and taras makeup line!! Whatever happened to women supporting women in business?! Even prior to launch of UP cosmetics I don’t recall Pippa ever giving sculpted a shout out? Or maybe I missed that?

Laura seems so nice. I’d say Pippa is a weapon to work for. Laura so down to earth and family orientated. Pippa just ditches people and a new group of hanger ons appear. Lisa Shannon her new best makeup artist now. Tara and Aimee dumped..

Reactions: 13
Random fact but I was in Dundrum eating on my own years ago and Brian and Pippa sat in beside me - kind of in same cubicle but opposite me - she looked about 6 months pregnant - they picked at each other for the whole meal but especially her, she was scathing. Now maybe they were having a bad day, as we all do, but this was next level. Like Mary and John in Father Ted! 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Pippa gets a pass on a lot of things that other influencers don’t, because she comes across as “classy”

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Random fact but I was in Dundrum eating on my own years ago and Brian and Pippa sat in beside me - kind of in same cubicle but opposite me - she looked about 6 months pregnant - they picked at each other for the whole meal but especially her, she was scathing. Now maybe they were having a bad day, as we all do, but this was next level. Like Mary and John in Father Ted! 😆
Go on, give us a few examples!
Did she tell Brian he has a face like a pair of tits?
(RIP Rynagh O'Grady, who played Mary so perfectly)

• Haha
  • Wow
I wonder is that it... the photographer Laoise seemed to be full time in the office but hasn't been around much (I think she was on Stories a couple weeks ago photographing something) - maybe she put some staff on PUP and Laura thought she was safe from that seen as long time friends

Reactions: 2
I was in Kildare Village on Saturday. I went into POCO for a look and the place looked so bare. Maybe it was Laura who put all the effort into the shop. It was literally black rails with clothes hanging and a few posters on the wall. Looked like it was just thrown in with zero thought or effort. Not screaming premium!!!

It looked like a rainbow of pastel loungewear!!

Reactions: 13
Rosie Con's place in Dundrum looked the same yesterday in Dundrum. Was completely empty when I walked past...although it was 11am. Two gals working there twiddling their thumbs and looked like a variety of hoodies hanging on the walls. Can't remember what store was actually in that unit before her...its just across from Zara.

Reactions: 5
I had a look at both the poco and 4th arq websites. It's very basic clothing, sweatshirts, tshirts, joggers, jeans etc.. Nothing would entice me to buy from either. I certainly wouldn't wear a sweatshirt with Poco labelled across the front. I'd rather buy from an established brand if I was going to spend that money.. Otherwise I'd get them in places like M&S or dunnes if they're for everyday wearing. There's no real design to them and I'd question the longevity and quality of them.. Would be interesting to hear from anyone who has bought from them regarding the wearing of them after months of washing etc.. None of this "oh its such good quality" shite just after trying in on!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I had a look at both the poco and 4th arq websites. It's very basic clothing, sweatshirts, tshirts, joggers, jeans etc.. Nothing would entice me to buy from either. I certainly wouldn't wear a sweatshirt with Poco labelled across the front. I'd rather buy from an established brand if I was going to spend that money.. Otherwise I'd get them in places like M&S or dunnes if they're for everyday wearing. There's no real design to them and I'd question the longevity and quality of them.. Would be interesting to hear from anyone who has bought from them regarding the wearing of them after months of washing etc.. None of this "oh its such good quality" shite just after trying in on!
I have the black skinny jeans she brought out originally still going strong and wash well. My mam has one of the sweatshirts got it a couple of years ago and the quality is good and also washes well. My mother was in KV for her most recent pop up though and was disgusted by the offering hardly any clothing and the coats weren’t great quality, they were wrinkled which is not a good sign.

Reactions: 3
I got the Saturday night jeans as did my sister a few years ago and after one wear the shape went at the knees for both of us,and that was before washing them! Haven’t bought since as I feel her stuff is way over priced considering you can get branded jeans for similar price if they’re in a sale but I don’t mind paying bit extra for the branded given the quality.

Reactions: 4
Does that Una Leonard one get on anyone’s nerves? I found her so nice at the start but I had to unfollow her recently. Loves the sight of herself once the makeup and hair is done and the constant updates of how hard she works.. we get it! And there is nothing motivating about it
Your one Una keeps tagging "all the celebs" acting like a total cling on......

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Does that Una Leonard one get on anyone’s nerves? I found her so nice at the start but I had to unfollow her recently. Loves the sight of herself once the makeup and hair is done and the constant updates of how hard she works.. we get it! And there is nothing motivating about it
She strikes me as someone who’s a nightmare to work for. Pure martyr, working mad hours but like she’s not doing it as a volunteer like, she charges well! I was like you and really liked her, ordered lots from her for presents and cakes for occasions but it became very clear she’s in for the fame with Pippa and the Garrihy’s etc

Reactions: 3
I have the black skinny jeans she brought out originally still going strong and wash well. My mam has one of the sweatshirts got it a couple of years ago and the quality is good and also washes well. My mother was in KV for her most recent pop up though and was disgusted by the offering hardly any clothing and the coats weren’t great quality, they were wrinkled which is not a good sign.
That's good to hear about your jeans as I've heard mixed reviews from friends of mine who bought jeans from her. One of them bought 2 pairs and they had issues with both she ended up bringing them back after 1 wear.

Reactions: 1
I got a present of a poco sweatshirt last year.
Quality isn’t great & didn’t wash well.
I only wear it now when I’m lounging around the house

Reactions: 4
Yeah she does love the fame side.. fair play to her for having a great business and that but promoting that you work all day and run on 3 hours sleep is not cool.
She strikes me as someone who’s a nightmare to work for. Pure martyr, working mad hours but like she’s not doing it as a volunteer like, she charges well! I was like you and really liked her, ordered lots from her for presents and cakes for occasions but it became very clear she’s in for the fame with Pippa and the Garrihy’s etc
ww

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.