Pippa O Connor #4 Pippa has rooms and garden to spare, the Chloe thread is over there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell everything is so extra. I'd be so sick at the sight of yet another balloon extravaganza and yet another massive cake. Like wouldn't you just say "you know what darling this year a small present and a card is just fine. And maybe a chocolate cake from Tesco!" And don't get me started on the Poco shite. Seriously you cannot convince me they are any different from Dunnes sweats. They're probably made in the exact same factory. You are paying for this silly woman's massive house and lifestyle and she's laughing all the way to the bank with your hard earned money.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I was in Kildare Village yesterday, it was absolutely packed there but POCO was dead when I walked by a couple of times. Didn't go in obviously 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wish that Baker in mullingar 2210 patisserie would stop lavishing cakes on them its turning me off her page. Shes flat out between Pippa and Brian dowling. They hardly pay🙄

Reactions: 16
I wish that Baker in mullingar 2210 patisserie would stop lavishing cakes on them its turning me off her page. Shes flat out between Pippa and Brian dowling. They hardly pay🙄
I actually ordered from her going off this recommendation (more fool me) and her stuff was crap ☹ melted to the packaging and tasteless. Do not purchase!!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I think unless it's for a young wans 21st or maybe a themed party, or like a baby shower with cupcakes then those cakes just look so OTT, especially for an ordinary 43rd birthday. Doubt it's the type of cake the 2 little fellas would have eaten either. Its literally just for the gram

Reactions: 15
I think unless it's for a young wans 21st or maybe a themed party, or like a baby shower with cupcakes then those cakes just look so OTT, especially for an ordinary 43rd birthday. Doubt it's the type of cake the 2 little fellas would have eaten either. Its literally just for the gram
Can't beat Colin the caterpillar 😄 or a Swiss roll😁

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I priced one of those fancy pants drip cakes for a recent kids birthday... thought it might be nice but prices were starting at 60€, this is locally not Pippas wonky baker

I was like ok SuperValu cake it is😆

• Heart
Reactions: 10
We got a fancy pants cake for my youngest once and it tasted awful. Far too sweet and most of it ended up in the bin. +1 for Super Value fresh cream sponge. You literally can’t go wrong

Reactions: 7
She couldn’t get any further up their backsides! She does come across as a nice girl but I can definitely see her trying to go down the “influencer” road

Reactions: 3
Agree! And she NEVER STOPS moaning about being tired, eventhough she clearly takes on wayyyyy too much work, to handle! Seems very money hungry, like take on less work, or employ someone to help, SIMPLE!!! Also, she doles out the very same cakes day in, day out to the "paying plebs" but for Pippa, Brian Dowling, and Tara make up, who im sure are gifted, get much nicer, bespoke cakes🙄

I actually ordered from her going off this recommendation (more fool me) and her stuff was crap ☹ melted to the packaging and tasteless. Do not purchase!!
She bakes stuff on Mon/tues for postal delivery, they arrive on friday, hardly the freshest🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She bakes stuff on Mon/tues for postal delivery, they arrive on friday, hardly the freshest🙄
I’ve ordered a couple of times and always delivered on Thursday, they were in perfect condition too. “Buttercream queen”, do you have skin in the cake making game?

Agree! And she NEVER STOPS moaning about being tired, eventhough she clearly takes on wayyyyy too much work, to handle! Seems very money hungry, like take on less work, or employ someone to help, SIMPLE!!! Also, she doles out the very same cakes day in, day out to the "paying plebs" but for Pippa, Brian Dowling, and Tara make up, who im sure are gifted, get much nicer, bespoke cakes🙄

Once cakes are filled with buttercream (not fresh cream) & sugar paste this seals the freshness & are good for a good few days after,
custom cakes are v time consuming.
A lot of the Insta crowd all seem to go with this lady. It’s nice to mark a birthday it’s the one day it’s about you!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
To me it just looks like Pippa is exhausted, her eyes look swollen and prob not sleeping great in late pregnancy, prob making plans so she can take a couple wks off work etc

Reactions: 7
To me it just looks like Pippa is exhausted, her eyes look swollen and prob not sleeping great in late pregnancy, prob making plans so she can take a couple wks off work etc
Exactly what I thought, she looks like she's not long awake after a nap!

Anyone know when she is due? I’m 34 weeks and feel mahoooosive and wouldn’t even look at a pair of heels at this stage (or any stage in pregnancy if I’m honest!!)

Anyone know when she is due? I’m 34 weeks and feel mahoooosive and wouldn’t even look at a pair of heels at this stage (or any stage in pregnancy if I’m honest!!)
It’s all for the gram!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.