Pippa O Connor #4 Pippa has rooms and garden to spare, the Chloe thread is over there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe they’ll do a gender reveal to see if Brian actually has a ding dong and isn’t actually a real life Ken doll with a plastic mickey! 😂😂Sorry if I’ve offended any of ye! 😳😳
That's Gas 🤣🤣 plastic Mickey 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I remember ollie’s babyshower. A lot of friends of friends of friends 🥴 were at it so I was nosey out & saw all the pictures on Facebook at the time. Not one of those girls that I knew of were at this baby shower. So strange. I also never see them commenting on anything but at the time 9/10 yrs ago they were flat out in contact on Facebook )or was it bebo at the time !) just found it strange that not one of those girls from her early modelling days are around now.
Actually I tell a lie, I just noticed 1 girl from that group. Can’t remember name but pretty girl that owns mud pie in dundrum , she was present at new baby O’s shin dig

I think she has a group of girl friends who are friends since school.
Well that is nice. Maybe those are her people & she is close to them, & dumped others!

Surprised Claudine Keane was not at it.

Reactions: 9
I remember ollie’s babyshower. A lot of friends of friends of friends 🥴 were at it so I was nosey out & saw all the pictures on Facebook at the time. Not one of those girls that I knew of were at this baby shower. So strange. I also never see them commenting on anything but at the time 9/10 yrs ago they were flat out in contact on Facebook )or was it bebo at the time !) just found it strange that not one of those girls from her early modelling days are around now.
Actually I tell a lie, I just noticed 1 girl from that group. Can’t remember name but pretty girl that owns mud pie in dundrum , she was present at new baby O’s shin dig

Well that is nice. Maybe those are her people & she is close to them, & dumped others!

Surprised Claudine Keane was not at it.
Claudine Keane is still away on holidays if you follow her on Instagram ! Her mother recently has joined her.

I only saw some of the baby Shower on Insta the setting looked fab.

I think as we go through different phases/chapters in our lives friends can change with what we have in common at that particular time. We can still have old friends but may not see them as much as the new ones.
I have seen Pippa put up photos of school friends before?

Reactions: 3
Random fact but I was in Dundrum eating on my own years ago and Brian and Pippa sat in beside me - kind of in same cubicle but opposite me - she looked about 6 months pregnant - they picked at each other for the whole meal but especially her, she was scathing. Now maybe they were having a bad day, as we all do, but this was next level. Like Mary and John in Father Ted! 😆
A friend was at one of the fashion factories and said Pippa was a real biatch so condescending to Brian, sniping at him and walking a mile front of him while he toddled behind her pulling suitcases. She actually felt sorry for him. Pippa let’s him know she is the boss. Appearances on Instagram can be deceptive. Not all sweetness and light like she would like to be perceived.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
A friend was at one of the fashion factories and said Pippa was a real biatch so condescending to Brian, sniping at him and walking a mile front of him while he toddled behind her pulling suitcases. She actually felt sorry for him. Pippa let’s him know she is the boss. Appearances on Instagram can be deceptive. Not all sweetness and light like she would like to be perceived.
Good, I love to hear this. He deserves it :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just saw Pippa and Brian in Smyths and then at their car parked next to us. Sour face on Pippa, not sure if they just had an argument or what but he walked on paces ahead of her. I'm as pregnant as she is and I'd kill my husband if he left me to walk on my own like that. He was sitting in their black BMW and she was still walking out of the shop

Reactions: 9
Am I the only one that's not delighted to hear it may not be as rosy as they make out. Says a lot about a person when they are happy at others misery. Try to remember they have 2 young children with another on the way.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
They fight and argue. It’s hardly newsworthy or unusual. It also doesn’t mean they aren’t happy. I’m happily married doesn’t mean I don’t want to throttle my husband on occasion

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Is his job only director of her businesses? And golf! Does he do any tv/media stuff any more!
Say they must spend a huge amount of time personally and professionally together and constantly talking about work too! I say that takes its toll! I love my husband but I wouldn’t work with him 🙈😂

Reactions: 11
Am I the only one that's not delighted to hear it may not be as rosy as they make out. Says a lot about a person when they are happy at others misery. Try to remember they have 2 young children with another on the way.
Who is happy at their misery? Not my words anyway as an FYI!

Reactions: 6
I don’t think anyone is hoping they split up and leave the children from a broken home 🙄
When they only post the happy clappy, insta perfect life it’s funny to hear they have the same arguments and awkward silences that we all have!! Jesus Christ it’s painful here sometimes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I don’t think anyone is hoping they split up and leave the children from a broken home 🙄
When they only post the happy clappy, insta perfect life it’s funny to hear they have the same arguments and awkward silences that we all have!! Jesus Christ it’s painful here sometimes.
That’s exactly the point! 🙌We’re not here to enjoy seeing a family broken up, but life is life - we all have to wipe our arses the same and in the real world it’s a laugh for the normal plebs like us to see Pipsy and Ken doll having a Barney and not posing happy clappy in their perfect mansion with perfect lives and perfect Botox faces and perfect veneers. They’re just like us regular folks! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 21
Is his job only director of her businesses? And golf! Does he do any tv/media stuff any more!
Say they must spend a huge amount of time personally and professionally together and constantly talking about work too! I say that takes its toll! I love my husband but I wouldn’t work with him 🙈😂
I worked with mine in our buisness and I wouldn't recommend it believe me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I will say that Brian must be one of those annoying drivers who feels they are above using indicators! I was behind them driving home and hit the motorway behind them and he didn't use them once.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.