Pippa O Connor #4 Pippa has rooms and garden to spare, the Chloe thread is over there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say she's only delighted to be getting away without Brian D and Orthur! Prob had to go to Portugal to get away from the roaring pair of doses

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh god same hotel!!! 🤢 No one wants to be on holiday with someone they know of!!! You just want to be on your holiday enjoying yourself!

I imagine it was accidental, i think Sue has tried with Pippa- buying her jeans etc but not returned. I could be wrong but wasn't there something where they ignored each other at some style awards??

Reactions: 6
Oh god same hotel!!! 🤢 No one wants to be on holiday with someone they know of!!! You just want to be on your holiday enjoying yourself!

I imagine it was accidental, i think Sue has tried with Pippa- buying her jeans etc but not returned. I could be wrong but wasn't there something where they ignored each other at some style awards??
Imagine they became holiday besties 😂 Dylan an Brian could go golfing together!

Obvs i know its more likely for hell to freeze over 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder what it is with them? Do they both just get irked off at the other ones success? Bit petty if true. Maybe it’s deeper than that, but if never known them to even be pictured alongside one another! Not very girl boss supporting other women is it 😃

Reactions: 4
The problem with people breaking, bending or flouting Covid restrictions, or just being irresponsible IMO (just because you can travel doesn't mean you should) is that it is everyone's business.

It is our business when variants are brought into the country and numbers go up and people die or are left bereaved, and the rest of us are in lockdown, jobs lost, businesses closed etc etc.

I don't agree with Pippa (and other influencers) travelling in the current situation, and because it is a public health emergency it (and the potential consequences of it) is my business.
but pippa is not breaking, bending or flouting Covid restrictions. The rule on non essential travel was lifted yesterday, she followed the rules and is entitled to travel if she wishes and follows the rules on reentry. I’m all for calling out the doses like Nikki who couldn’t give two hoots about the rules and think they don’t apply to them but to be fair to pippa(in this instance at least) she has not broke, bent or flouted anything and she’s been up front and honest that she’s travelling

Reactions: 31
I heard, roughly 3 years ago through someone that knows Pippa (genuinely knows her) that they don’t like one another and that Pippa felt Sue was always copying/trying to outdo her. She even said that Sue was only going to Las Vegas for her hen because Pippa went to Marbella or somewhere 😂

Reactions: 3
I wouldn't say they are competive with each other. Literally chalk and cheese and their target audiences would be soooooo different!!

Reactions: 11
I heard, roughly 3 years ago through someone that knows Pippa (genuinely knows her) that they don’t like one another and that Pippa felt Sue was always copying/trying to outdo her. She even said that Sue was only going to Las Vegas for her hen because Pippa went to Marbella or somewhere 😂
If that’s truly the case then that it’s very sad and they both need to get lives

I wonder if the Irish influencers here genuinely like each other I don’t really see Pippa hanging out with many which is great

That’s a bit egotistical of Pippa if it is true??!! . Maybe Sue doesn’t give a flying f@ck about Pippa and are just complete polar opposites which you can clearly see they are on every level .

Reactions: 3
I wouldn't say they are competive with each other. Literally chalk and cheese and their target audiences would be soooooo different!!
But that wasn’t the case at all a few years ago before they’d brought out their own lines. They were both influencers and attended the same events and were sent similar products. They are the two original influencers and were very competitive with one another.

Reactions: 5
And i although I'm not a Pippa fan, duck it at least she's honest about going on a holiday!! And had abided by guidelines when they've been in place- in my opinion!
You’ve a short memory. She gave 2 fingers to the rules for the month of December

Yes the peek of cases where everyone locked away and she was out swanning around having drinks with her usuals. She never posted but her Bbf Brian did . He got hammered on his Instagram post

Reactions: 8
Yes the peek of cases where everyone locked away and she was out swanning around having drinks with her usuals. She never posted but her Bbf Brian did . He got hammered on his Instagram post
That's right actually, she was very selective as to what she posted but saw from Brian Dowlings stories she was in and out of wilde at the Westbury like a yo yo. Like heading out at 2pm and staying out all day and night, all taking turns of posing for pictures on the stairs of the Westbury

Reactions: 7
From what I remember it was how many of them were out that people had issues with, there was only to be 6 at a table, they may have had that but then they would have a completely different set of contacts a day or two later

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.