Pippa O Connor #4 Pippa has rooms and garden to spare, the Chloe thread is over there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic sorry but is there a thread on Claudine Keane? How feckin’ staged are her pictures/videos. She loves herself
She is an actual empty head, doesn't contribute anything, never speaks just pictures of herself posing, constantly on holidays 🙄 burning through Robbies money.

Reactions: 11
They need to get over the birthdays :rolleyes:
Ahh no, birthdays are a big deal. They should always be a fuss.

I saw Pippa in Kildare village at the weekend and she looks amazing. Glowing. Bump is bigger than it appears to be on insta. My sisters little one was throwing a fit. Pippa was walking by and picked up the toy mu nephew had thrown on the ground. Was absolutely lovely. We would have popped into the shop only we had the kids with us.

I still have the poco's I got years ago.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Brian D deffo baby sitting they’re off to the Westbury lucky bastards

she won’t be tagging that cake company anyway it’s all slid to one side and about to topple over in the pics 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ahh no, birthdays are a big deal. They should always be a fuss.

I saw Pippa in Kildare village at the weekend and she looks amazing. Glowing. Bump is bigger than it appears to be on insta. My sisters little one was throwing a fit. Pippa was walking by and picked up the toy mu nephew had thrown on the ground. Was absolutely lovely. We would have popped into the shop only we had the kids with us.

I still have the poco's I got years ago.
Calm down Brian Dowling 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Crikey he's only 42. Sorry but unless it's a big birthday I wouldn't like a big deal made maybe it's just me I hate getting older lol
Aw no we love birthdays here, would always go out for Dinner . My parents always take me for breakfast too . Love abit if birthday fuss😂

Brian D deffo baby sitting they’re off to the Westbury lucky bastards

she won’t be tagging that cake company anyway it’s all slid to one side and about to topple over in the pics 😂
Didn’t see the cake but I know who normally does her cakes an she is amazing . I wonder was it a different cake place .

Reactions: 4
She tagged it.

I don't mind celebrating birthdays but the ott cake & Westbury.

On insta tonight pippa looks botoxed to the hilt :eek:

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She tagged it.

I get what you mean, of course most people celebrate birthdays in some way, but the obscene amount of over the top balloons and the very OTT birthday cake for a 42 year old man is actually so naff. Imo if none of this was going on Instagram it would probably be a normal modest birthday cake from marks n Spencer or somwhere😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg, I am shocked she let him post that on his grid.. you can see the actual lines around her eyes! (Albeit from smiling)!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She tagged it.

I don’t get what’s wrong with a cake and trip to the Westbury. I’m sure lots of people get cake and an overnight stay in a hotel for their birthday (a break away from the kids).

Reactions: 17
Christ almighty does Brian Ormond have any other look than feckin’ “blue steel”? 🙄🙄😂😂😂😂Every picture is the same with the chin facing forward and veneers. Very boring - he never takes a side profile pic…hmmm interesting! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t get what’s wrong with a cake and trip to the Westbury. I’m sure lots of people get cake and an overnight stay in a hotel for their birthday (a break away from the kids).
I don't think anyone is saying it's wrong. And it's not just "a cake", like Could it be anymore extra😂, as I said in my previous comment, if this wasn't all going up on both their intagrams I doubt it would be such a display of a cake. Of course that's just my opinion.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.