Pippa O Connor #4 Pippa has rooms and garden to spare, the Chloe thread is over there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d rather spend my hard earned money on proper “premium” brands like Bobbi Brown that Boots stock now than that other makeup being peddled by perfect Pippa and the insta crowd. I use Laura Mercier too which is dear enough in BT’s but Boots stock that too and it’s cheaper there.
Same, I genuinely don’t know why anyone buys anything from influencers.

Bigger (legit make-up and skin-care) brands have research & laboratories with years of science, research & testing behind their products. (By bigger I don’t even necessarily mean expensive)

Aimee Connolly, Pippa and co, do not. It’s all white-labelled tat. I’d prefer to my spend my hard earned cash on proven products, and more importantly I prefer not to fund the showy lifestyles of influences/chancers who got lucky.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
They might not have been a thing with the lads? In fairness it’s been a crappy 18 months, why not!

Reactions: 3
Her range is brilliant, I have loads of it. I am gonna get tint and glow now it'll be perfect to pop on before school runs without wanting a face done
I have this the tint and glow and the quality is brilliant..I think she has a sale on her website this weekend
And she also has a shade finder tool which I used and it matched perfectly..just incase you were interested 😉

I see others had no luck and I'm like that with MAC just can't get it to sit on my skin...saying that I want to try the Nars tinted moisturiser, its meant to be fab.

I thought Pippas stuff was going to physically be in Boots stores..her quads look atrocious especially for that money better off going and getting CT ❤

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
So it’s a baby shower/end of summer party…. According to Brian Dowling .
He’s at pippas “helping out” & getting hair & makeup done 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tbh, while I’m firmly in the ‘Baby Shower for your first baby only’ camp, if I had her money and house I’d use any excuse to host. She loves hosting, had centred her house around having guests and parties and can afford it. Why not have her loved ones over to celebrate the baby she’s waited so long for. I highly doubt she’s asked for gifts.

Reactions: 32
Tbh, while I’m firmly in the ‘Baby Shower for your first baby only’ camp, if I had her money and house I’d use any excuse to host. She loves hosting, had centred her house around having guests and parties and can afford it. Why not have her loved ones over to celebrate the baby she’s waited so long for. I highly doubt she’s asked for gifts.
I agree, maybe after losing a baby last year and then add in the crappy 18mths everyone has had with the pandemic she probably thought, "why not celebrate"??? It's a nice thing to have a party and make up for all the lost occasions. If I had her bank balance I'd do the same.

Reactions: 15
The set up is actually gorgeous. Do you think she will do a gender reveal?

Reactions: 2
Maybe they’ll do a gender reveal to see if Brian actually has a ding dong and isn’t actually a real life Ken doll with a plastic mickey! 😂😂Sorry if I’ve offended any of ye! 😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Baby showers are bleeping tack end of story. Anything that comes from America is, same with gender reveals. They’re only for attention seekers absolutely nothing classy about them

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I'd imagine its been covered and paid for by a magazine shoot. Its bigger than some current weddings.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.