Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sheila Bloom

New thread for the vile mahogany horror. Winning suggestion was mine - thank you ma lovelies 🥰 I did make a sight change though, given the absolute state of her wig right now.

Anyone care to do a recap? 🤗
What’s to recap? She looks like shite. Dresses her wains like shite, all her holiday clobber looks shite. Still cooking shite meals wi litres of worcester sauce and stock pots. Her husband is built like the side of a fiver and still runs a razor accross his heed like a P7.

Oh and she looks nothing like Alex Gerrard 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I hope she got permission from all those women she filmed at the gym! I’d fucking HATE if some arsehole filmed me instead of ACTUALLY WORKING OUT. We get it, you’re at the gym, NAE ONE CARES

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Ridandroo

Chatty Member
How ridiculous does it look when she’s sharing posts about people in poverty followed by posts bragging about her latest freebies?

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Sheila Bloom

I’m really no in the mood the day and this smelly fat greedy lemon curd turd can actually get herself to fuck
NAEBDY and i mean absolutely no1 on this planet gives 1 single fuck about u going to the gym 😴😴😴😴😴
Jen u r a boring bitch. Get a life instead of living for freebies and discounts. What an absolute brass neck. Shitty wee new build in a shitty wee area. Ur man is absolutely honking, absolute nae danger uze still have sex, just actual fuck off. 😠

• Haha
  • Heart

Ridandroo

Chatty Member
Imagine the only stress about your child's school closing for the day is that your wrapping will be delayed! No job to worry about, no relatives that need caring for, no loss of income, no worries about feeding them, keeping them warm. She boils my piss.

• Sad
Both her children are feral and always causing trouble with others at the school. Mums have approached her but she is in denial.

• Wow
  • Haha

#ad#gifted#pr

Chatty Member
Even worse....sharing posts about poverty (which I replied back and said i think alot of people are finding it insentive right now when Instagram people are posting gifted items when this is happening out there..) ...then she goes and boasts about having her heating on...oodie and all the cozy feels!!!

Insensitive hypocritical grabbing bitch 😡😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 19

PeterPanFan

She just posted a photo of an ice bucket calling the ice "the most beautiful ice I ever did see" wtaf. Why is she on her phone on holiday posting that drivel?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19