PinkPeonyHome #6 Fat puffy face, hair's a disgrace, why is your accent all over the place?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine the only stress about your child's school closing for the day is that your wrapping will be delayed! No job to worry about, no relatives that need caring for, no loss of income, no worries about feeding them, keeping them warm. She boils my piss.
She is disgusting and a vile bleep

Reactions: 9
Wee Sophie cooooozy bedroom. Cooozy......sooo coooozy
Gifted candles lit everyday....

Fek.off and remember a few days ago you were heartbroken about the poor man living in poverty 😡😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 17
sofia sofia sofia chose the shelves this way, she asked for green olants🤣she asked for a bin for her room shes such a hoot. I can see sofia sofia being a carbon copy of her baldy lying maw🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Both her children are feral and always causing trouble with others at the school. Mums have approached her but she is in denial.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
The Emma mattress ad 🤣🤣🤣 How she actually has the brass neck to go out in public after doing those fake voices.

Sophia Sophia's room. I have a p7 daughter. This is not Sophia's choice. 0% chance she picked the walls, the bedding, the stupid toddler swing.My daughter and her friends would not want any of that nonsense.

Someone gift Jen some handcream.please.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Who on earth gets their carpet cleaned a month before they have a room decorated????? Got to be another freebie surely or she's money to pish away!!! Few days before Xmas etc 😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 14
The Emma mattress ad 🤣🤣🤣 How she actually has the brass neck to go out in public after doing those fake voices.

Sophia Sophia's room. I have a p7 daughter. This is not Sophia's choice. 0% chance she picked the walls, the bedding, the stupid toddler swing.My daughter and her friends would not want any of that nonsense.

Someone gift Jen some handcream.please.
It’s the same brass neck she has when she goes out in public after editing her size and face on stories.

Reactions: 13
Getting in professionals to lay your table, really??? Must be nice having money to burn when you don’t even work:rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
She makes herself look ridiculous. You live in an average house in Cambuslang Jen 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And yet....still makes me cross at her post about cost of living...
She will be bragging in Jan too with her bedroom makeover whwn we are all still in our Xmas recovery.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.