Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m out the loop but I need a recap - what happened with her neighbours? Im guessing she is unemployed and a full time ‘influencer’?

Per thousand followers of who? Jen? Still makes no sense? Or am I being really thick
Yes, of custard heid. Apologies for my not so clear info 🫣 basically for every thousand followers it earns 1%, we counted 18 paid ads that earned it 27k

Yes, of custard heid. Apologies for my not so clear info 🫣 basically for every thousand followers it earns 1%, we counted 18 paid ads that earned it 27k

Attachments

Last edited:

#ad#gifted#pr

Chatty Member
Jeez all that panelling done last year and new wee bed for this???
Cant even see the panelled wall now and from my personal experience those mid/high sleepers are a waste of money. As we had to lower down my daughters when she was 10 as she was too tall to get in comfortably.
What a waste of money!! Gifted Ad money no doubt 😡😡😡

Think nearly EVERY room in that house has been totally done up within a year or 2 of the last time. And I don't just mean a lick of paint.

It's an expense she takes for granted 😡😡

Pamelapumpkin

Cousin Heather's business doing well and mentioned in Vogue... no public congratulations from Ginifer. But if the business was going downhill or there was a suffering element, I bet she'd share to bask in the grief!
Whats her cousins surname 👀 The vile one is too busy ripping people off and taking every freebie there is.

eyeseeyou02

Real dog lover - setting off a load of fireworks right beside them in the garden (they were in doors but the dogs would’ve felt like they were going off beside them) she’s a complete moron. Now going out and leaving them on the night they need company the most. She’s a disgrace

Oh she’s left and gone home - reading in here? Too right!
First thing I thought! The actual hypocrisy!