Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PeterPanFan

I commented on her bedroom reveal saying although the beds nice it's terrible she is showing yet another gifted bed during the cost of living crisis... got deleted! Truth hurts!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
That dress looks anything but comfortable, you fat ox*

And who the fuck wear a milkmaid's dress, leather jacket and fake sandals to a concert? Honestly, she hasn't got a fucking clue.

I'm actually surprised she goes in for the fakes - she's so materialistic, vain and shallow, I thought she'd be all about the real thing. Mind you, I supposed she spends so much on gin, make up, Botox, lashes, brows and that vile wig, there's nothing left.

*not ma quote

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

soayemaluvly

There is. It is tacky and hideous.
While the taste might not be everyone’s (and certainly not mine). What I meant by my comment is that the wallpaper is in perfectly good condition, the bed, etc is practically brand new and all this will just be discarded of and replaced. I bet lots of little girls could only dream of having a bedroom like that and all that stuff then there’s Jen just renewing it for the sake of a freebie!

moreteavicarXoXo

Chatty Member
Yes she did, it will all be gifted AGAIN
TAKE TAKE TAKE, 😡😡😡😡😡
It was December 2020 so it’s not even two years old. Such a wasteful cow. and you jsit know she’ll be flogging the old one on facebook for a few quid aswell.

Also lads brace yersel this monstrosity is probably going to appear again in some shape or
form this year!! 🤮🤮🤮 Tacky AF!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

leejks

I just can’t get on board with the fake shit - why do all these wannabes want to wear fake? If you can’t afford real why even bother? Is it to keep up? Is it to look like they have money? I’d rather a nice primark pair anyday! So glad I’m much older 😂 It’s embarrassing for legitimate brands who work with her to be mentioned alongside illegal companies 😳 going to message that beauty brand! I’m sure they don’t want to be linked to someone who supports that..

• Haha

Dela20_80

Chatty Member
If she gets another free bed I'll be posting on the companies page exactly what I think....as for the paint, just what every p7 girl needs Italian iridescent paint. I'm sure Sophia picked this herself! It's just outrageous. Let the poor girl be individual and pick her own bedroom style ffs.

Last edited:

KW1431

This is the worst bedroom I’ve ever seen for an 11/12 year old!! I have an 11 year old girl and I tell you she WOULD NOT pick that bland boring shite hole colours at all! Where is the personality in that room 🤦🏻‍♀️😥

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
I think I look forward to Jen's pure ned holidays more than her.

The anticipation of which dated/hideous/inappropriate playsuit she will try and squeeze herself into every day is just too much to bear. And now with the fake Chanel bag and sandals in the mix, I can barely contain myself.

• Haha

KW1431

@imperaitalia 🙄🙄🙄 godsake. Let the girl pick her own bedroom. I thought she said previously Sophia was in to gaming? I'm sure that style doesn't work well with panelling and shiny Italian walls. God knows what ridiculous thing Stevie G is putting supports in ceiling for.
Sofia has had her bedroom done out at least 4 times in the last 5/6 years! Pure greed and which 11 year old wants panelling in her bedroom ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️🤬

• Wow

Dela20_80

Chatty Member
I'm guessing Jackie was slowly pushed to her limits living next door to them, decorating their tiny garden like the Blackpool illuminations with free bits of tacky crap. Can you honestly imagine having to tolerate the nonsense. At least she got away before this year's Christmas shit show complete with snow machine. Vandalism is not ok, but you can only imagine the constant nonsense she witnessed. She boils my blood just seeing her on Instagram, living next door yo her doesn't bare thinking about.

• Heart

Bee Sting

Chatty Member
I’m really no in the mood the day and this smelly fat greedy lemon curd turd can actually get herself to fuck
NAEBDY and i mean absolutely no1 on this planet gives 1 single fuck about u going to the gym 😴😴😴😴😴
Jen u r a boring bitch. Get a life instead of living for freebies and discounts. What an absolute brass neck. Shitty wee new build in a shitty wee area. Ur man is absolutely honking, absolute nae danger uze still have sex, just actual fuck off. 😠
Gone yersel Sheila hen, chanting ye fay the rooftops😂💕

• Haha
  • Heart

JaffaCake

Never commented on this thread before but nearly £4000 for a bed! Cost of living crisis obviously doesn’t exist in Jens world but come on…. Just pure greed.
All this does is make me refuse to ever buy from companies that gift this stuff to people - who already had a perfectly good bed. Such a waste! That cost is laughable too, since straight away they’re slashing 30% off, their prices are literal robbery if anyone pays it!!

• Heart

Stormy45

Custard nut loves to show off her steps and calories burned to her fanz for validation.
Buying granola and yoghurt just like the girls on love island🤣she has the brain of a 10 year old

• Haha
  • Heart