PinkPeonyHome #6 Fat puffy face, hair's a disgrace, why is your accent all over the place?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the hotel/resort she’s in she’ll stand out a country mile 😂 As much as she likes to pretend it’s high end, think more brits abroad 😜

At last, finally admitting she’s a Cretan 🙈 It’s Cretian ya eeijit!! 🙄🙄🙄
😂😂Quarterback saying the pic is blurry due to the light when its blurry because of the photoshopping😂
Crazy munter😂

Fake tan on holiday is that a thing😂she should learn how to apply it properly

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
We did a similar jeep trip in crete it was a really good day out, but god imagine shes on your trip 🤣

• Haha
She's going to setting up a meet & greet in the hotel isn't she ... with all her 'followers'.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So glad I’m the mum who goes in the sea with my kids, rather than sitting on the boat caked in make up.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Jen the only person to ever of been to Spinalonga and Agios Nikolas 🤣🤣🤣. Done both but dont feel the need to do a running commentary on my holiday cos nobody gives a tit jen 🤣. Get off your phone and jump in the bloody sea, oh no you cant cos you have plastered so much make up on 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I did think that too! Clearly can’t risk getting the hair wet! 🤦🏻‍♀️
The make up is insane. I personally like to look different on a night out than I do the rest of the time and it’s def minimalistic on holiday!

I would have been watching my kids in the sea too but only cause I am PETRIFIED of fish 🤣🤣 I don’t know about anyone else but I can’t wear make up on holidays as it just slides off my face. And the one time I got a spray tan before holiday (I was young) it went all patchy in the crook of my arms within a day. Why bother? Just enjoy your holiday!

I would have been watching my kids in the sea too but only cause I am PETRIFIED of fish 🤣🤣 I don’t know about anyone else but I can’t wear make up on holidays as it just slides off my face. And the one time I got a spray tan before holiday (I was young) it went all patchy in the crook of my arms within a day. Why bother? Just enjoy your holiday!
they all wear fake tan on holiday- how can people be bothered with exfoliating and tanning on holiday.. seriously! And fake tan doesn’t replace sun cream!!! And make up well each to their own, I’ve seen girls on holiday full faced - not for me but then again I couldn’t be bothered sitting for hours getting ready for a sweaty wet pool day!! put your phone down, enjoy your time with the kids and share what you want when you are home! How hard is it to be in the moment and play with them in the pool but instead she shares so much of her holiday!

Reactions: 11
Howling that someone asked about her strapless bra, her boobs look like 2 shelves the most oddest shape 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.