PinkPeonyHome #6 Fat puffy face, hair's a disgrace, why is your accent all over the place?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you reckon that's edited? I just thought she had lost weight. Would love to see her in the wilderness to know the truth.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Do you think she is trying to come away from the house account and be more lifestyle/make up/fashion. It seems to be working with the brands she has that allows her not to actually work!
she seems so fake to me.. like one of those people who would be overly nice to your face and nasty behind your back!

Reactions: 11
Do you think she is trying to come away from the house account and be more lifestyle/make up/fashion. It seems to be working with the brands she has that allows her not to actually work!
she seems so fake to me.. like one of those people who would be overly nice to your face and nasty behind your back!
[/QUOT
How can you tell its edited? I can never tell!
Look at her knees and her skirting board

That's exactly why she's not liked....she's nasty & vile ๐Ÿคฎ

Reactions: 4
So her and her husband bully their neighbour to the point she has to move then her cousin moves in, very convenient ๐Ÿค”

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.