Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eyeseeyou02

Does she want some kind of applause or recognition about the fact she keeps posting she’s at the gym at 7am? 🤷🏽‍♀️ I’m up for work at 6am and not home till 9pm at night. Don’t feel the need to post it all over my socials though. Welcome to real life!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Curlywurly871

Did she not go to Ireland for a wedding and her girls toes were hanging out her sandals and the boy had brogues on without socks but lardy had a brand new dress?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

Dela20_80

Chatty Member
What on earth has happened to her face, it looks pumped full of something. So puffy. I've followed Jennifer for a while. Loved her in the beginning before greediness and instafame took over her life. If anyone hasn't followed her that long here is what she looked like before

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

Dela20_80

Chatty Member
Sophia's bedroom. It 'pays homage' to her love of Stranger things and gaming. Would that be the fake Victorian wall panelling? Or maybe the Italian shimmering plaster effect paint 🤔 or maybe the toddler swing with fairy lights? She is so delusional it's not real. She has a light up chair and that's it. I'm quite sure darling Sophia never picked any of the rest. So no Jen the balance is not right. Its all about you and what you got for free or discounted for tags as per usual. It's actually really sad for a 12 year old girls room. She should be able to have her own room to express her individuality.

Attachments

• Sad

no_name

It does make me laugh that all these insta Huns genuinely believe they’re better than everyone but in reality they live to beg for freebies. They sell their personal lives, homes, families, children! and whatever else is going for freebies. It’s embarrassing when you think about it.

• Heart

#ad#gifted#pr

Chatty Member
Wee Sophie cooooozy bedroom. Cooozy......sooo coooozy
Gifted candles lit everyday....

Fek.off and remember a few days ago you were heartbroken about the poor man living in poverty 😡😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 17

moreteavicarXoXo

Chatty Member
They are atrocious! Brass neck peddling all these fakes.
I just don’t understand wanting to wear fake designer shit! What’s the point so you feel superior and smug over others.
I have one REAL designer handbag. I worked hard and saved my money to buy it (before kids it ain’t happening again!!!!) I look after it and i know it will last me a lifetime.
This fake shit she’s wearing will be in landfill by the end of the year along with all the blister patches she’s gonna need once she’s squeezed her hoofs into them.

• Heart

Dela20_80

Chatty Member
9 hours ago... Dunblane is etched in my memory forever 😪 (a horrendous dous massacre of a class of schoolchildren) so sad... I'm upset. Also 9 hours ago... New Fairy Platinum Plus. Vile
---
PinkPeonyHome #7 It's 5am and she's off to the Gym, if it's not free or gifted it belongs in the bin.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad

KW1431

Sooooo wee sofias got a double bed...literally just over a year since her last new monstrosity bed?!!! makes my blood boil.
Luxury Bed Company gifted ad coming up just when families are just affording their Christmas 😡😡😡
She’s disgusting! Sofia Sofia Sofia has only just had that monstrosity of a bed given to her! I’m literally hating this woman more every day 🤬

17th December 2020 Sofia had her new amazing bed! Less than 2 years later she’s having a NEW bed! Absolute fxzking greed of a woman!

• Angry
Reactions: 16

eyeseeyou02

Here she goes with the Apple Watch photos of cals burned and meal pics! No one gives a fuck Jennifer, get out of your self absorbed self obsessed bubble!!!! No one is interested in your roast fucking dinner!

leejks

What is it with the constant stories, replying to questions and filming her children on holiday. Can’t she put the phone away and actually enjoy her time with her friends and all the kids? Weird….

• Heart