PinkPeonyHome #6 Fat puffy face, hair's a disgrace, why is your accent all over the place?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even worse....sharing posts about poverty (which I replied back and said i think alot of people are finding it insentive right now when Instagram people are posting gifted items when this is happening out there..) ...then she goes and boasts about having her heating on...oodie and all the cozy feels!!!

Insensitive hypocritical grabbing witch 😡😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Even worse....sharing posts about poverty (which I replied back and said i think alot of people are finding it insentive right now when Instagram people are posting gifted items when this is happening out there..) ...then she goes and boasts about having her heating on...oodie and all the cozy feels!!!

Insensitive hypocritical grabbing witch 😡😡😡😡
No words!!!!

Reactions: 6
She is vile. Shes so sad about the poor man who can't heat his house but look at my free bedding. Awful woman!!!

Reactions: 14
Yep the salon hair looked very nice.

The way she styles her hair ages her massively. Would be so nice sleek and straight. It annoys me that she can't see that.

Reactions: 5
Arr her hair was actually gorgeous at the salon then she ruined it with the silly looking beehive. She looks like a cone head

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has she split from her hubby she never wears wedding rings now. I can’t believe the face she has now she was quite pretty before any work done

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Imagine the only stress about your child's school closing for the day is that your wrapping will be delayed! No job to worry about, no relatives that need caring for, no loss of income, no worries about feeding them, keeping them warm. She boils my piss.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Imagine the only stress about your child's school closing for the day is that your wrapping will be delayed! No job to worry about, no relatives that need caring for, no loss of income, no worries about feeding them, keeping them warm. She boils my piss.
Well said. She disgusts me.

Reactions: 9
Exactly! She is disgusting!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.