PinkPeonyHome #6 Fat puffy face, hair's a disgrace, why is your accent all over the place?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lardy making fake accounts commenting on her own threadπŸ˜†Shes telling the gaysgobble shes a size 12 here

Ah ... there she is....Miss baldy/custard head pretend size 12 🀣🀣 fucken love that pic 😍 this is she in all her glory.

She's never addressed the grotesque pics of that night, hmmm, I wonder why?

Oh I know!!! Cos she fucken can't!! 🀣🀣 embarrassing 🀣🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Ah ... there she is....Miss baldy/custard head pretend size 12 🀣🀣 fucken love that pic 😍 this is she in all her glory.

She's never addressed the grotesque pics of that night, hmmm, I wonder why?
Miss baldy custard heed🀣sitting in her size 16-18 Bon Marche sequin top

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Someone paid her a compliment so not only did she have to share it with the world but had to make it an ad opportunity! πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ˜¬

She reminds me of the type of person who would do a good deed for a stranger but then take a pic to show the world her good deed!πŸ˜‡
Yip. She previously videoed her entire car ride in time-lapse driving to make a Christmas charity donation.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Greedy grabby witch!!!!

Nondecorsting centre online this time? Just gifted wallpaper too or "working with" i love wallpaperm duck off!!!!
... I'm SOOOOO wanting to message her and say isn't that bed pretty new??? And was the best thing ever??? πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬
God I cannot wait for smacks lipped grabby cow to rub our noses in her gifted bedroom reveal in Jan when most folk will be recovering from Christmas and trying to get back on their feet 😑😑😑😑

Reactions: 12
She's a disgusting bleep, that fact is the only thing she showcases truthfully on her fucken page!

Reactions: 13
Same old shite. No wonder she's hemorrhaging followers, no one is remotely interested in what glittery garbage she has scrounged.

Reactions: 9
She is actually disgusting, people are worrying about how they are going to heat their homes and feed their families and she is boasting about getting her room decorated with a free bed I assume! Her daughter has also just had her room decorated as well with another free bed! Vile!

Reactions: 15
Custard heed doing pointless polls for her crappy wallpaper to drum up engagement 🀣When will she realise no one gives a duck.
They will all look exactly the same on the wall boring, grey and sparkly move with the times Jen. Mrs Hinch style is not the vibe anymore.

How ridiculous does the modern IKEA desk look next to the panelling and shiny Italian paint πŸ™ˆ

How ridiculous does it look when she’s sharing posts about people in poverty followed by posts bragging about her latest freebies?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
How ridiculous does it look when she’s sharing posts about people in poverty followed by posts bragging about her latest freebies?

This!!! Honest to duck!! She really is as thick as her fucken neck isn't she?

πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.