PinkPeonyHome #6 Fat puffy face, hair's a disgrace, why is your accent all over the place?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not so much as a congratulations to her cousin on getting married. Considering she was meant to be a bridesmaid very odd. The wedding looked absolutely stunning. J

Reactions: 11
Not so much as a congratulations to her cousin on getting married. Considering she was meant to be a bridesmaid very odd. The wedding looked absolutely stunning. J
Heather did look stunning actually - after the Chav fest of the hen do I had my doubts but it looked v classy.
Jen did post a (brief) congratulations on Heather's grid but agree, not much fuss made - she makes more of her dogs!

Reactions: 9
so happy I found this thread! this woman irritates me so much! She reminds me so much of Lindsey Queen of Clean - thinks she's so fashionable (the olds are all so old and dated 🤢) "I've had so many messages asking where ... is ffom" have you though? have you really?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She just posted a photo of an ice bucket calling the ice "the most beautiful ice I ever did see" wtaf. Why is she on her phone on holiday posting that drivel?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
so happy I found this thread! this woman irritates me so much! She reminds me so much of Lindsey Queen of Clean - thinks she's so fashionable (the olds are all so old and dated 🤢) "I've had so many messages asking where ... is ffom" have you though? have you really?
It grinds my gears when they say so many of you have been asking ...Bullshit...its because no one is bothered but they are gonna bore us anyway...so aye ma luvlees

Reactions: 12
Looks like her waist ran off along with Rocco....

And what the duck are those monstrosities on her feet?

5DF851D5-8121-4DE4-83A8-1B50FB0F5ACE.jpeg
AE39A3B2-843B-481F-85B9-CBAC34858945.jpeg

Also, I'm calling playsuit bingo - night one 🙋🏻‍♀️

D100CE5F-5394-470D-86DE-C905E3CECFD1.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.