PinkPeonyHome #6 Fat puffy face, hair's a disgrace, why is your accent all over the place?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez all that panelling done last year and new wee bed for this???
Cant even see the panelled wall now and from my personal experience those mid/high sleepers are a waste of money. As we had to lower down my daughters when she was 10 as she was too tall to get in comfortably.
What a waste of money!! Gifted Ad money no doubt 😡😡😡

Think nearly EVERY room in that house has been totally done up within a year or 2 of the last time. And I don't just mean a lick of paint.

It's an expense she takes for granted 😡😡

Not a dig at Peony as such but I wouldn’t be using a PT that says “restaurant secrets that are keeping women fat” what a bloody title for a reel
---

Receptionist in a school snd works Tuesday & Friday
You must have very close connections!! She did just say she’s busy tomorrow and won’t be posting much so so far that checks out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It does make me laugh that all these insta Huns genuinely believe they’re better than everyone but in reality they live to beg for freebies. They sell their personal lives, homes, families, children! and whatever else is going for freebies. It’s embarrassing when you think about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So first post was Leo's fabulous new gaming set up...second post 13 months later..all redone. God those kids must be like spoiled brats at school. As I remember lights etc were all #adgifted ath the time. New desk and everything.
She’s honestly vile. It’s all about the gram! Would like to know what she did with the old stuff 🤔 (old as in a year old 🤬)
---

Gin guzzling wee ned, fakes her accent for a free bed
I think it’s hilarious when the accent slips. Which is fairly often lol!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her bedroom carpet looks bogging, like matted alpaca fur. Reminds me of an old Ewan the dream sheep my daughter had after it had been sooked to death.
OMG that’s the most accurate description i’ve ever heard in my life 😂😂😂 I have a euan upstairs with that exact texture.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her bedroom carpet looks bogging, like matted alpaca fur. Reminds me of an old Ewan the dream sheep my daughter had after it had been sooked to death.
God it does look bad eh! Never noticed that before.

Her house will be rotten with those two dogs in every corner and surface of it. Now, I actually love dogs and used to have one, but it’s true, you can tell when a house has a dog, never mind two that are allowed everywhere. So she can post all her as the polished reels she wants, we know it’s not like that in real life custard heed.

Reactions: 5
She eats like Horace the hippo and been to a few gym classes and this is the result - HAHAHA. Keep it real hen😂

Theres so many filters on that her cupboards look white😂
The beginnings of a waist🤣 she's literally been going about 3 weeks

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.