Phillip Schofield #49 Holly asks "Are you ok?", Phil cries "I'm gaaaaay I'm gaaaaaaay"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was allowed to join the show because Schofield wanted to bum the nipper! Dirty bastard, he’s just the tip of the iceberg!

Reactions: 22
Dec 2019

- Article published 6th December triggers the board into beginning what is now being called an ongoing review not investigation

- MM or Person X speaks to the heads of daytime and production who ask if the rumours are true regarding relationship with Schofield, he says no due to him being traumatised by scrutiny they move to duty of care to support him in whatever way appropriate to handle social media intrusion in his life

- There is a quote of Schofield coming out to his wife’s parents over Christmas dinner is this Xmas 2019 after that article?

Jan 2020

- It’s at this stage HR become involved again asking the question regarding relationship rumours with Schofield it’s denied they still offer duty of care as priority

Feb 2020

- On the Friday show of Eamon and Holmes with The Sun on set due to exclusive deal PS comes out as gay

- Current interviews this year 2023 PS says he text MM saying I’m going to own it as in come out gay and MM says he is proud of him that’s his version of history which shows the agreement to say no was to cover PS not primarily due to MM distress over press scrutiny

*Edit to add how many people in the years has PS got into work experience under friends and family same for all workers / stars is this being exploited by others?

* MM was one of 50-60 work placements on daytime he did 1.5 weeks there aged 19 fully supervised according to the compliance head

*MM on furlough from March 2020 for 9 months they say he was made redundant due to Covid received standard payment rejected pay off suggestion

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
ahhhhh, whats that condition where you excuse or fall in love with your abuser??

TV judge Craig Revel Horwood on having a sugar daddy at 17: “It wasn’t horrific, you know?”

Stockholm syndrome. It does sound like it. Revel Horwood was 17 and “The older man took Horwood on a six-week world tour, which included seeing shows like Cats and other Broadway productions, and paid for him to go to dance school in exchange for sex.”

Yet Horwood claims, “It wasn’t horrific, you know?” Definite shades of Philth and MM.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Stockholm syndrome. It does sound like it. Revel Horwood was 17 and “The older man took Horwood on a six-week world tour, which included seeing shows like Cats and other Broadway productions, and paid for him to go to dance school in exchange for sex.”

Yet Horwood claims, “It wasn’t horrific, you know?” Definite shades of Philth and MM.
Yep. He was MM to this old bloke. But as it worked out for him (whatever you think of the hideous old queen she is on a major TV show) he says it was actually ok been fucked by an old guy who paid for his dance school education and flew him around the world.

That six week tour lead to him being live in our front rooms every Saturday in Autumn :rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
ITV 🤥

No blind eye was turned due to commercial success it’s trying to look after people we did ask repeatedly continuously

As we see it today we couldn’t have done this differently

Nobody on the board would turn a blind eye to something like this

Reactions: 14
From citizens advice bureau on fixed term contracts:

If you're on a fixed-term contract
You will be entitled to statutory redundancy pay if your employer doesn't renew your fixed-term contract because the job doesn't exist any more and you had either: a fixed-term contract for 2 years or more

The fixed term contracts must run concurrently for 2 years or more to be eligible. As for the job not being available anymore, I can't see that being applicable. They kept on saying he was a well valued member of ITV, good at his job, keen and enthusiastic etc.....so why didn't they redeploy him elsewhere? This whole payout thing absolutely stinks

Reactions: 14
Just reading thread, am not up to date yet but that piece about ITV paying for Schofield's counselling and being very worried about his welfare 🙄🤔... that is definitely an attempt to shut off criticism of them.
'Nothing to see here, poor Phillip' 😡🤢 Ugh!

• Sick
ahhhhh, whats that condition where you excuse or fall in love with your abuser??

TV judge Craig Revel Horwood on having a sugar daddy at 17: “It wasn’t horrific, you know?”
He is trying to normalise it, ask him what 17 year old he is funding seeing as it’s so wonderful

• Heart
The bit about the showreel that person X made John Nicholson said obviously this never happens usually. Who authorised this showreel and who paid for it?

Reactions: 18
The bit about the showreel that person X made John Nicholson said obviously this never happens usually. Who authorised this showreel and who paid for it?
I'd imagine Fritzl is going to be summoned to McCalls office over this one. Poor old Kyla didn't have a policy to Make up refer to about this.

it doesnt seem the norm. Cameron Walker said he used clips from director training exercises for his showreel. It wasn't done exclusively for him like MMs was.

Reactions: 12
Amazing reply!!!!
47E550B9-50D6-48D4-BC93-FDEA8DBDF8E6.png

That's an interesting reply, if ITV have admitted that there are no NDA's then legally does that give those that have signed an NDA any leeway to get around the agreement?

I'd love it if CM has just effectively null and voided every NDA given on behalf of ITV!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
It is all cover up over cover up.

All this really doesn't give anyone any confidence that even when a rumour or hunch is pointed out to managers, whether working for ITV or any other company, the allegation/rumour would ever be taken seriously.

By all accounts if the management hadn't seen PS and MM doing the do in his dressing room, their 'investigation that wasn't an investigation would be ignored and swiftly swept under the carpet.

Reactions: 16
Just watched some of the questioning on YouTube. So, MM apparently put down on his work experience application form that PS was a ‘family friend’. It is so obvious now that he groomed the youngsters so they felt confident in their ‘friendship’ status with Philth and then he would exploit this to get all these young boys to apply for work experience once they were (barely) of age. Then he would strike. bleeping disgusting.

As an aside, what an arrogant, condescending hole Carolyn McCall has shown herself to be; talking over people and interrupting. She really does have a superiority complex. She’s one of those people who are never wrong and never listens to or reflects on anyone else’s opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
It's suddenly clear to me why I didn't get the runner job I applied and interviewed for on Dancing On Ice in 2010!! They shuffled me into THE EXACT SAME role on another show, which a lad was in, and put that lad on DoI instead. Must have been a LADS ONLY POSITION on the show fronted by Scophe!!

• Wow
Reactions: 35
It's suddenly clear to me why I didn't get the runner job I applied for on Dancing On Ice in 2009!! They shuffled me into THE EXACT SAME role on Four Weddings, and the lad who was in the role I took on was put on DoI instead. Must have been a LADS ONLY POSITION on the show fronted by Scophe!!.
You need to DM Mr Nicholson 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 28
EH back on it

They didn’t ask [if he was having an affair], I know exactly what they asked.

'They need a transcript of what actually took place that day because that was not a thorough investigation.'

Guest Andrew Pierce agreed with Eamonn and backed up his statement, saying ITV 'botched theis inquiry.'

He added: 'Carolyn McCall had a duty to get to the bottom of this. It was widely rumoured at ITV that this affair was going on. ITV botched this inquiry, it wasn’t even an inquiry.'

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.