Phillip Schofield #49 Holly asks "Are you ok?", Phil cries "I'm gaaaaay I'm gaaaaaaay"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Calling its viewers Tower Block Traceys is so bloody insulting. I expect their viewers will nosedive again after that. How bloody patronising

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Caroline Mcall: We investigated but I wouldn't call it an investigation.....!!!! WTF????

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m currently watching the parliamentary probe and I’ve just got to the part where Kevin Lygo claimed that the reason Eamonn spoke out against toxic ITV culture is because ITV producers often have a different agenda to ITV presenters and this can lead to presenters being let go from ITV in favour of bringing new talent onboard (he’s essentially saying that Eamonn is bitter that he was sacked by Frizell). If ITV producers as Kevin claims, want to shake their shows up often by introducing new presenters to keep their audiences engaged then why on Earth did that hang onto Schofield all these years especially considering Dame EasyJet has confirmed she was aware of the extent of social media speculation and criticism towards Phillip rendering him deeply unpopular and unfavourable amongst the general public? Surely he would’ve warranted getting sacked.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Surely people are starting to see the truth with how much bullshit they are spouting, it’s such and obvious cover up I can’t believe people are falling for it!

duck ITV

• Heart
Reactions: 26
MP John Nicolson said MM has pro bono lawyers

Is that as well as the one paid for by Schofield are they still onboard and are these pro bono lawyers actually working on MM behalf or part of controlling the narrative?

MM was going to sell his story it’s all out now why is he still silent he must have been paid off well or scared maybe many reasons

Reactions: 17
Well if MM did have a NDA in place and now that CM has said that they do not hold water if it were not of a corporate nature, then he is free to sell his story.

He should tell his story and tell the real truth of all this. If the ITV execs go tumbling not sure anyone would care looking at the gruesome threesome weasling their way out of this. They all think they are so high brow and demeaning, none of them have the qualities to be leaders, include Frizzell in that too who thought he was so above it all he could mock a valid question.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Kyla Mullins confirmed that Phillip Schofield secured MM work experience with a family-friend. What’s the bets that friend was Simon Schofield…

Reactions: 21
I loved John Nicholson reading out the emails from TM staff, who say how toxic itv is. Pretty damning. And CM smirked and said 'ex staff' to which JN replied 'and existing staff'. She then asked to see emails. JN quite rightly refused saying it could lead to identifying them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I loved John Nicholaon reading out the emails from TM staff, who say how toxic itv is. Pretty damning. And CM smirked and said 'ex staff' to which JN replied and existing staff. She then asked to see emails. JN quite rightly refused saying it could lead to identifying them.

She was so quick to ask to see the emails, the evil witch. Wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her.

Ohhh and any employee can go to her with a complaint! Yeah Dame Easyjet, you would slap a NDA on them then sack them. :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Lol man on gb news said she was Dame splaining- talking to mps like naughty children

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I loved John Nicholaon reading out the emails from TM staff, who say how toxic itv is. Pretty damning. And CM smirked and said 'ex staff' to which JN replied and existing staff. She then asked to see emails. JN quite rightly refused saying it could lead to identifying them.
Yeah her performance was pretty rubbish for someone paid £3.5m. Sorry I mis spoke .. , it's under a million base salary, a short term bonus and then a longer performance bonus.

Guess her short term bonus is now down to a big fat ZERO after today

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Nigel Pauly on GB News saying that if all this was speculation and rumour, then they asked them 12 times about the situation it was rather more than speculation.

Reactions: 18
Good point by man on gb news - if she said it was all gossip and speculation then why question P n M 12 times

Reactions: 21
Perhaps they are pretty confident the Tower Block Tracy's are rather too dim to take it all in. :rolleyes:

Their contempt is of the scale.

Reactions: 18
She was almost contemptuous in her reply to the Chair who had asked her if she was paid for failure. She replied I don't know how you can sit there and ask me that

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.