Phillip Schofield #49 Holly asks "Are you ok?", Phil cries "I'm gaaaaay I'm gaaaaaaay"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noticed Craig Revel Horwood in Daily Mail earlier in support of Phil. Not really got an opinion on him, though it has gone down.

Full story on D Mail.

Shame on him. It's no comparison.

View attachment 2239480
So if these telly types really believe this, that it is no different to a boss shagging the lower level staff, or the reaction is due to homophobia, how do they feel about the fact that PS knew his brother was abusing a child but did nothing with that information? Is that A-Okay to them?

For my money it suits PS to have the furor about his affair splashed all over the press, because it has meant that nobody is paying attention to the fact he colluded to protect his child abusing brother.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Just watched it all with my phone stashed away so I could concentrate. I’m going to back and read all your posts but 2 immediate thoughts from me - “TOWER BLOCK TRACYS” 😳, That John SNP bloke and Caroline the chair totally had the measure of them 🙌❤. Dame EasyJet was rattled and fuming!
I'm by no means a fan of John Nicolson, but he's a good shout for this committee as he was a TV presenter years ago, so he'll know an hole like Carolyn McCall when he sees one.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So if these telly types really believe this, that it is no different to a boss shagging the lower level staff, or the reaction is due to homophobia, how do they feel about the fact that PS knew his brother was abusing a child but did nothing with that information? Is that A-Okay to them?

For my money it suits PS to have the furor about his affair splashed all over the press, because it has meant that nobody is paying attention to the fact he colluded to protect his child abusing brother.
Don't worry.

We won't let anyone forget.

Plenty of media read Tattle...........😉

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Another bleep, enabling it all. 😡😡

What's his background, by the way? ......
ahhhhh, whats that condition where you excuse or fall in love with your abuser??

TV judge Craig Revel Horwood on having a sugar daddy at 17: “It wasn’t horrific, you know?”

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
‘Tower block Tracys‘ Ahahahahahahahahah 😂😂😂

But seriously that shows the disdain that ITV have for their viewers. ITV daytime is such insipid tit. GMB isn’t so bad but the rest is mind rotting dross it really is. As far as they’re concerned their viewers are thick and that’s the end of it.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I’m still not clear. Was Phil sacked from This Morning or did he leave voluntarily?

Reactions: 9
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I’m still not clear. Was Phil sacked from This Morning or did he leave voluntarily?
He was sacked IMO. I don’t know why they don’t just come out and say it. Also why the duck are they paying for his counselling?! If he can afford to spend thousand crisis management and expensive lawyers for both himself, MM and possibly SS he can afford to,pay for his own bleeping counselling? Bet they’re not paying any for MM are they?

Reactions: 33
I think he loves her as you say a platonic relationship like a pair of old comfy slippers. He has his own wild parties and affairs and like with MM he said it wasn't love. He can play the field and always avoid commitment with gay 'mates' His Steph will always be there to wash his dirty undies and listen to him whine on and on about how miserable his life is ... :rolleyes:
More fool her. Putting the considerable money above everything else. She's enjoyed an enviable lifestyle for 35 years

Reactions: 9
Just looking at John Nicholson questioning and he says the lawyers for person are working pro bono as they are concerned about issues surrounding him. Phillip said he was paying for the lad’s lawyers.

Reactions: 22
Eughhhh …. What an odious bunch of lying twats.
As long as the cash keeps rolling in eh ? and pay for your own counselling Philth

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.