Phillip Schofield #49 Holly asks "Are you ok?", Phil cries "I'm gaaaaay I'm gaaaaaaay"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talking about Love Island and duty of care

All these reality shows treat the contestants as mere fodder in the eyes of the producers and broadcasters, if they get a career at the end it is neither here nor there to them.

Reactions: 19
Didn't ask about the mysterious rehabilitation of Ant McDrunkDriver

I guess Dame Sleazyjet would say that is all a matter for YMU

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Caroline Dineage is 51! She looks amazing - and Fred's daughter but you probably already knew all this 😂

The strap line on the BBC had her name as Dinenage, wondered why Amanda Platell got the pronounciation to wrong during the paper review with dan Wootton last night.

Is it Dinenage or Dineage?

Reactions: 2
Thread title suggestion

As we witness McCall's many face's, all the runners are now Tower Block Trace's

(No disrespect to any of the runners damaged by ITV)

Reactions: 11
She had to have the last bleeping word as well. Arrogance and ego.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Over to Wooton, Rebecca Ferguson, Piers Morgan, Eamonn Holmes for their comments then!
---
I thought it was the TM audience that was referred to as TBTs by management
Yes, he said he had been informed that that is what they referred to the ITV Daytime viewers as (so Lorraine, Loose Women etc not just TM)

Am I a Tower Block Tony then? Tower Block Trevor?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Blast I missed most of it will have to read through all your posts thank you

hot outside innit?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just watched it all with my phone stashed away so I could concentrate. I’m going to back and read all your posts but 2 immediate thoughts from me - “TOWER BLOCK TRACYS” 😳, That John SNP bloke and Caroline the chair totally had the measure of them 🙌❤. Dame EasyJet was rattled and fuming!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Well that was quite something eh! Of course Carolyn was composed and put on a good show. You don’t get to her level if you can’t bullshit effectively on the spot but it’s clearly a cover up and that panel knew it. Some great questions from them!!

Reactions: 16
Heck, what to do now that's all over eh? Think I might strip off and sunbathe ;) tan coming on nicely after a weekend on the nudie beach - there is a story to tell (related to filth on the TV), wait for it ....

... where incidentally I once saw John Barrowman take all his clothes off and shout 'yes it's John Barrowman naked' and no one even looked up :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Noticed Craig Revel Horwood in Daily Mail earlier in support of Phil. Not really got an opinion on him, though it has gone down.

Full story on D Mail.

Shame on him. It's no comparison.

Screenshot_2023-06-14-07-39-32-004_com.dailymail.online.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.