Phillip Schofield #49 Holly asks "Are you ok?", Phil cries "I'm gaaaaay I'm gaaaaaaay"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 30
CMs face just epitomises the contempt she feels for the ITV audience right there.
They are all mortally wounded, scuppered....taking on water...........

HMS ITV is holed below the water-line

It'll be a slow sinking after lots of floundering, of which I will enjoy EVERY bleeping MINUTE of 😎😎😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
They are all mortally wounded, scuppered....taking on water...........

HMS ITV is holed below the water-line

It'll be a slow sinking after lots of floundering, of which I will enjoy EVERY bleeping MINUTE of 😎😎😎

• Haha
Reactions: 24
"Towerblock Traecys"

"It's not the target audience that ITV would be looking at as a target audience" WTAF...

And there my friends you have it. The sanctimonious smug repellent CEO of ITV in all her disingenuous snobbish glory.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
"Towerblock Traecys"

"It's not the target audience that ITV would be looking at as a target audience" WTAF...

And there my friends you have it. The sanctimonious smug repellent CEO of ITV in all her disingenuous snobbish glory.
Yep. All cunts together. And all enablers.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m currently watching the parliamentary probe and I’ve just got to the part where Kevin Lygo claimed that the reason Eamonn spoke out against toxic ITV culture is because ITV producers often have a different agenda to ITV presenters and this can lead to presenters being let go from ITV in favour of bringing new talent onboard (he’s essentially saying that Eamonn is bitter that he was sacked by Frizell). If ITV producers as Kevin claims, want to shake their shows up often by introducing new presenters to keep their audiences engaged then why on Earth did that hang onto Schofield all these years especially considering Dame EasyJet has confirmed she was aware of the extent of social media speculation and criticism towards Phillip rendering him deeply unpopular and unfavourable amongst the general public? Surely he would’ve warranted getting sacked.
THIS! 1000% Lygo spouted bullshit in that comment/perspective. Shaking up the talent/Shaking up the show??? FFS, they kept dodgy Schofield on that sofa for over two decades.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
"Towerblock Traecys"

Has she seen the kind of tit that ITV puts out? They’re hardly appealing to the intelligentsia are they?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Has she seen the kind of tit that ITV puts out? They’re hardly appealing to the intelligentsia are they?
Absolutely. The effing cheek of her. I confess I haven't watched TM in years, but from what I have seen (endured) it was utter tripe and downmarket in the extreme. I loathed Holly W and Philip S so it was never going to be on my radar, but that CEO is a delusional fool.

Reactions: 26
Just finished watching the whole thing. Loved the Scottish guy John! Also the Chair's final questions and remarks, which seemed to have Dame Easyjet quite rattled. Made me laugh when asked if she should keep her job, and she said "Yes" and then started to say "... And a lot of people...." then thought better of it because she knows damn well so many think she should be gone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They’ve answered their questions today, so what happens now? Can any further action be taken from this?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.