Phillip Schofield #49 Holly asks "Are you ok?", Phil cries "I'm gaaaaay I'm gaaaaaaay"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won’t lose much sleep tonight in her multi million pound architecturally award winning eco house of that I am sure.
Odious creature.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She won’t lose much sleep tonight in her multi million pound architecturally award winning eco house of that I am sure.
Odious creature.
Wasn't looking quite so smug though as this by the time they finished with her

1686755952719.png

Be interested to see her house, just coz I'm in that business

Edit: Oh this must be it ....

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Hope Kim is on tonight on Dan Wootton's special edition coverage of today

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Give this woman Carolyn’s damehood and give this man a knighthood. They truly held ITV to account.

IMG_3258.jpeg
IMG_3259.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Perhaps they are pretty confident the Tower Block Tracy's are rather too dim to take it all in. :rolleyes:

Their contempt is of the scale.
Well, going by the many many viewers still backing PS asking what has he done wrong, these so called Tower Block Tracy's are too dim to take it in.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
John Nicholson is awesome 🤩. He won’t let this go and will definitely be a thorn in their side.

I am gutted that I am out at the cinema tonight but would rather be home watching Dan and hopefully Kim, going for it on GB News.

Reactions: 14

Pulling the wool over the eyes of Tower Block Tracey... they'll never suspect Phils the UKs answer to Kevin Spacey. 🥀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.