Phillip Schofield #49 Holly asks "Are you ok?", Phil cries "I'm gaaaaay I'm gaaaaaaay"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My mind has gone blank. Why has Philth admitted to a relationship with MM if neither of them are going to admit it? I don’t think he would have deliberately thrown C McCall, Lygo etc under the bus unless MM is going to talk.

Reactions: 12
I was going to put this in the next thread ... but that doesn't seem to be happening, so ....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Just finished watching the whole thing. Loved the Scottish guy John! Also the Chair's final questions and remarks, which seemed to have Dame Easyjet quite rattled. Made me laugh when asked if she should keep her job, and she said "Yes" and then started to say "... And a lot of people...." then thought better of it because she knows damn well so many think she should be gone 😂
Is there a link for somewhere to watch the full thing? I’ve only managed to see a couple of clips so far and my searching isn’t coming up with anything 😊

Reactions: 4
What I'd love to have seen asked is what *exactly* caused Philth to finally own up that he was lying, if indeed Kevin Lygo's story is to be believed. We were told in the Mail that it was because MM came clean to his own lawyers but not sure that's the whole story. I know Kevin Lygo wouldn't have answered and would have cited protection of MM as the reason, or something like that, but it would have been nice to watch him squirm as he tried to get out of answering.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Looks like

Phillip Schofield #50 Joan always thought Philth was gay and takes Hollys M&S wardrobe away!

But I’m not sure how to do it … and had too much Rose 🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️ sorry not sorry

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
haha, her face totally gave her away. Brilliant. And no, I'm not a body language expert. 😬

The way she looked at her side-kick gulping like a guppy fish in a 'shiiiii* how did that get out' kind of way.

The explanation of 'that is not our target audience' just compounded the insult.

Expecting 'Tower Block Tracy' to be the 'phrase of the day' tomorrow when they have their pathetic spin the wheel game. Or better still for the caller who gets through to throw the phrase in on the call live on air. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.