Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Riiiiiiiiight

VIP Member
My teenage daughter has been celebrating diversity this week her teacher put up pictures of hero’s of diversity on the screen (old days black board) she went you’ll never guess who’s face was up there mum? I was like eerrrrr who. She replied that groomer schofield! I said to my teacher why is his face up there? The teacher said for his support to the lgbt community and being brave talking about being gay. My daughter said… are you for real? Don’t you watch the news he grooms kids he’s not someone to be celebrated at all he’s a wrongen! Her teacher gave her points for starting a “healthy debate” but told her she can’t use the word nonce in the classroom 😂 out of the mouths of babes! I’ll look forward to my phone call from the school tomorrow ✌🏼
---

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 149

maharini

I was ‘educated’ in a very practical way from age 8. I can honestly say it traumatised me and has affected every affectionate relationship I’ve had since. Self discovery is one thing. Grooming of children CHILDREN! By adults who seek only to satisfy their pretty warped desires is quite another. Anyone who can’t see that is sick.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 104

Dotty Merton

VIP Member
I'm an educator and I've studied sexual development as part of my job. Held parent evenings on the subject. Experience stuff pretty often. Knowledge is power 💪🏻
The risks of not talking about stuff like sex are greater than being open and honest about it.

Anyway. Back to the usual programming...
Rightyo. Do you offer a sex education service on every thread you bowl into for the first time? Is it a thing for you? Get everyone talking about teenagers sex lives? I really don't think we need or it is wise to go into that detail on a thread about a pedalo and his brother.

We don't need YOUR thought control. Teacher, leave them kids alone!

• Heart
Reactions: 93

Dotty Merton

VIP Member
@msmith2006 is the thread title winner with 122 votes - All hail 🙌

Big kudos also goes to @HollyGolightly for utterly stirling work in providing proof of Philths grooming pattern with 15/16/17 year old vulnerable gay male wannabee presenters and actors at ITV. How many have we got now? There's seems to be bullying, favouritism and sexism at work in the enrolment of work experience runners on ITV as well abuse of them in Philth's dressing room.

This weeks current hero is John Nicolson MP who raised the aubergine issue in the parliamentary committee and also asked Magnus 'I love daleks' Brooke, ITV and McCall stooge, if he was ok? He didn't look ok.

Mention should also be given to the fact that this story has come to an, ahem, head because Philths brother Tim has been jailed for child abuse, of which Philth was aware was happening and did not report. This makes Philth a danger to the welfare of pre teen, teenage and young boys/men.

Are you ok? I'm meeting the bank manager today and I'm going to ask them if they are ok too.

Onwards march my luvs, keep the faith tattlers! 😇

phillip-schofield-likes-boys-overnight.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 91

London Hung Guy

Chatty Member
My teenage daughter has been celebrating diversity this week her teacher put up pictures of hero’s of diversity on the screen (old days black board) she went you’ll never guess who’s face was up there mum? I was like eerrrrr who. She replied that groomer schofield! I said to my teacher why is his face up there? The teacher said for his support to the lgbt community and being brave talking about being gay. My daughter said… are you for real? Don’t you watch the news he grooms kids he’s not someone to be celebrated at all he’s a wrongen! Her teacher gave her points for starting a “healthy debate” but told her she can’t use the word nonce in the classroom 😂 out of the mouths of babes! I’ll look forward to my phone call from the school tomorrow ✌🏼
---
We all applaud your daughter, tell her Tattle loves her!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 85

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
Lads you won’t believe what happened today, so I’m in town and I’m walking through the centre past the Maggie thatcher statue and I see some one there with a microphone. It’s only GB NEWS interviewing people about boris resignation so off I go to have a chat…. I started about Philth and tattle about how we all knew and they said as much as they appreciate my input they couldn’t put it on air 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 84

Belgian Bun

Chatty Member
Children have all sorts of feelings, and that is natural. Our job as adults is to protect them from predators who use those feelings to meet their own needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 83
Because it was mentioned about educating children at a younger age about sex etc. Under a quote at the top of this page.

I mean, look at the absolute shambles that is sex education in the UK, I can understand why wanting a decent, reformed education around the subject is discussed. And if you have any idea about sexual development and how early some things happen, I can also appreciate why a reform is needed.
Allowing perverted men (and sometimes women) to have sex with young boys and girls is nothing to do with sex education and all about satisfying these depraved sickos. Go back into your dark hole

• Heart
Reactions: 80

daydreamer95

VIP Member
There’s a theme of Philthy flashing and I’ve found ITV showed that picture of him naked in garden on air

This is him on holiday with his wife and daughters he knows the reflection can be seen again posted to Snapchat where he chats to his boy friends that might need work experience etc
2018 Article

He told Heat magazine: "We were on holiday in a beautiful villa by the sea, and the shower was out over the water.

"My daughter Ruby had put on Instagram, 'The fishes can see make nakey' - which I thought was quite funny.

"And I was having a shower, and I looked around, and I thought, 'actually, I'm reflected in the window here,' and immediately thought, 'there's a Snapchat there'.

This is Philthy the piece of shite quoted saying he does it on purpose he enjoys it probably gets lots of reactions on social media from young boys that think it’s funny I’m fucking fuming how calculated this man is 🤬

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 72

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Presumably Carrie wasn’t a young teenager when Boris met her. It’s not even remotely the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Considering how much the thread has slowed down, it’d be really easy to spot any homophobic comments. And the reactions to them would be even more obvious.

I’m confident that the vast majority of posters would also report them for mods to deal with appropriately.

Being against grooming / abuse of power / possible underage sexual activity are not the same as being homophobic.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

Sniffing Eggs

Chatty Member
Also, if any of you would care to learn about the sexual development of children, then please ask. You'd be surprised at what age children actually do start masturbating.
Matters not when a kid learns about their bodies. What matters is grown ups fucking abusing them

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Sarivng2022

VIP Member
There’s a theme of Philthy flashing and I’ve found ITV showed that picture of him naked in garden on air

This is him on holiday with his wife and daughters he knows the reflection can be seen again posted to Snapchat where he chats to his boy friends that might need work experience etc
I get flashbacks of Mr Burns with these naked pics 😭
nudeburns_thumb (1).png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 67

daydreamer95

VIP Member
It really does seem like these old men demand their right to twinks some bold enough to suggest lowering age of consent to get them even younger and if anybody questions it HOMOPHOBE

Fuck that I won’t stop calling it what it is these old sick twisted up men like the look of little boys and want to use their power and money to have a steady supply they can use and abuse toss to the side when done 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Dotty Merton

VIP Member
Is holly still m&S ambassador? I ask as on my instagram feed right now M&S have announced joan collins is their latest celeb ambassador.
That would be a wonderful twist. is it a thread title? Phillip Schofield #50 Joan always thought Philth was gay and takes Hollys M&S wardrobe away!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

VC10

VIP Member

He's a sneaky , conniving cunt . He's been grooming with TV enablement for years & years, I'd bet........

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

VC10

VIP Member
Can we *please* stop the homophobic language?
What homophobic language?

No one on here's homophobic as far as I've read?
They do have a problem( and rightly so) with people who are groomers, and support lowering the age on consent to have legal sex with teen boys or children.

• Heart
Reactions: 64