Phillip Schofield #49 Holly asks "Are you ok?", Phil cries "I'm gaaaaay I'm gaaaaaaay"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@msmith2006 is the thread title winner with 122 votes - All hail šŸ™Œ

Big kudos also goes to @HollyGolightly for utterly stirling work in providing proof of Philths grooming pattern with 15/16/17 year old vulnerable gay male wannabee presenters and actors at ITV. How many have we got now? There's seems to be bullying, favouritism and sexism at work in the enrolment of work experience runners on ITV as well abuse of them in Philth's dressing room.

This weeks current hero is John Nicolson MP who raised the aubergine issue in the parliamentary committee and also asked Magnus 'I love daleks' Brooke, ITV and McCall stooge, if he was ok? He didn't look ok.

Mention should also be given to the fact that this story has come to an, ahem, head because Philths brother Tim has been jailed for child abuse, of which Philth was aware was happening and did not report. This makes Philth a danger to the welfare of pre teen, teenage and young boys/men.

Are you ok? I'm meeting the bank manager today and I'm going to ask them if they are ok too.

Onwards march my luvs, keep the faith tattlers! šŸ˜‡

phillip-schofield-likes-boys-overnight.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 91
Thereā€™s a theme of Philthy flashing and Iā€™ve found ITV showed that picture of him naked in garden on air

This is him on holiday with his wife and daughters he knows the reflection can be seen again posted to Snapchat where he chats to his boy friends that might need work experience etc

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Thereā€™s a theme of Philthy flashing and Iā€™ve found ITV showed that picture of him naked in garden on air

This is him on holiday with his wife and daughters he knows the reflection can be seen again posted to Snapchat where he chats to his boy friends that might need work experience etc
He's a sneaky , conniving bleep . He's been grooming with TV enablement for years & years, I'd bet........

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

2018 Article

He told Heat magazine: "We were on holiday in a beautiful villa by the sea, and the shower was out over the water.

"My daughter Ruby had put on Instagram, 'The fishes can see make nakey' - which I thought was quite funny.

"And I was having a shower, and I looked around, and I thought, 'actually, I'm reflected in the window here,' and immediately thought, 'there's a Snapchat there'.

This is Philthy the piece of shite quoted saying he does it on purpose he enjoys it probably gets lots of reactions on social media from young boys that think itā€™s funny Iā€™m bleeping fuming how calculated this man is šŸ¤¬

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 72
Why does he think anyone would want to see him naked? His arse was scrawny and non existent. He could do with doing some serious squats and glute activations exercises because it was completely flat. Heā€™s done it more recently on his stories with post work out photos of him posing in the mirror like some young thing youā€™d see on Love Island. The sad old twit really thinks heā€™s an Adonis that everyone wants to see nude well we donā€™t.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
Why does he think anyone would want to see him naked? His arse was scrawny and non existent. He could do with doing some serious squats and glute activations exercises because it was completely flat. Heā€™s done it more recently on his stories with post work out photos of him posing in the mirror like some young thing youā€™d see on Love Island. The sad old twit really thinks heā€™s an Adonis that everyone wants to see nude well we donā€™t.
Awful old bleep šŸ˜–šŸ˜–šŸ˜–

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Ben Perryman hanging about with Chloe Khan?* (Allegedly she's a Dubai porta potty and pretends to live a flash lifestyle - going by the Tattle thread on her, anyway). It's suggested she doesn't go to Dubai and the US now, though (may be banned?).

I'd imagine Ben hangs about with anyone who will get his face out there and when their fame kudos cools, he drops them like a hot brick. Lots of these sycophants / wannabes out there.

*November 2017, though https://tattle.life/threads/phillip...c-as-an-aubergine.39594/page-51#post-15460451

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Spot on, he really thought he was something special, snapchatting teens, taking nude pix of himself, surrounding himself with male ā€œfriendsā€ who have an average age of about 19. He genuinely thought he was Adonis, but we all see him for what he is - an old, sad, scrawny and unattractive narcissist. Iā€™ve waited three years on him being chucked off TM, I still have to pinch myself that it happened. Well done Hollygolightly for really great research of the old Snapchat messages, Iā€™d bet his PR team are frantically scouring the net deleting as much of this as they can.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Check out this retweet I found of Ben P...

So Ben is in the audience of Mr and Mrs in Nov 2009, then started fanboying over PS tweeting him and liking his Facebook page. No confirmation that they have met at this point but PS is aware of him on social media.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

So Ben is in the audience of Mr and Mrs in Nov 2009, then started fanboying over PS tweeting him and liking his Facebook page. No confirmation that they have met at this point but PS is aware of him on social media.
With schofield, Perryman Frizzell, ITV etc ...its all just been one big enablers paradise for years.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
2018 Article

He told Heat magazine: "We were on holiday in a beautiful villa by the sea, and the shower was out over the water.

"My daughter Ruby had put on Instagram, 'The fishes can see make nakey' - which I thought was quite funny.

"And I was having a shower, and I looked around, and I thought, 'actually, I'm reflected in the window here,' and immediately thought, 'there's a Snapchat there'.

This is Philthy the piece of shite quoted saying he does it on purpose he enjoys it probably gets lots of reactions on social media from young boys that think itā€™s funny Iā€™m bleeping fuming how calculated this man is šŸ¤¬
He's blaming his daughter for his flashing tendencies ffs. When we had flashers on the street when I was a kid we'd tell our dads or big brothers and they'd go round and 'ave a word. Where are all these lads dads and big brothers?

• Sad
Reactions: 41
GB News right now - stabbing of young kids in France

*off topic*
I just saw it. Some piece of crap stabbed four kids in a park then did a bolt when the police arrived, stopping to attack an old couple as he passed them. Last I read the old man and two of the children were in a serious condition.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23

Just an aside, but that tweet is so illiterate it's virtually incomprehensible!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.