Phillip Schofield #27 A crash of drums, a flash of light. It's time that Schofe was out of sight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember Philth on Ant and Dec's end of the show show some years ago? He came put in his Joseph coat and got a huge round of applause. How times have changed. I bet most of that applause would be boos now!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This made me laugh with the 'phyllis' reference. Looks like he's about to be crucified 😉🙈

Screenshot_20230517_200451_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Has anyone got any tea on Luke Evans and Philth? Was a big fan of his until I saw them on holiday together last year and then went right off him ever since. Wondering if he’s still friends with him

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Has anyone got any tea in Luke Evans and Philth? Was a big fan of his until I saw them on holiday together last year and then went right off him ever since. Wondering if he’s still friends with him

Nooooooooooooo - please don't let anything come out about LE

Reactions: 9
Has anyone got any tea on Luke Evans and Philth? Was a big fan of his until I saw them on holiday together last year and then went right off him ever since. Wondering if he’s still friends with him
Just looked that up. They were in a group skiing, hosted by Kelli Hoppen. Kelli has a lot of gay mates who go on holiday with her - she goes away with Alan Carr too. Luke Evans gives me the creeps though. Alan is a sweetheart.

Reactions: 12
The kissing when Holly left today 🤬 wtf is that all about? She can get in the bleeping bin as well.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Just looked that up. They were in a group skiing, hosted by Kelli Hoppen. Kelli has a lot of gay mates who go on holiday with her - she goes away with Alan Carr too. Luke Evans gives me the creeps though. Alan is a sweetheart.
Kelly Hoppen 🤮 🤮 Same old tit design she always bangs out. Awful dress scene. Loves the gays to keep her diversity score up. God I hate Alan Carr. Happily shag Luke Evans though ;) Just FYI he is way too old for Philth.

Reactions: 18
Kelly Hoppen 🤮 🤮 Same old tit design she always bangs out. Awful dress scene. Loves the gays to keep her diversity score up. God I hate Alan Carr. Happily shag Luke Evans though ;) Just FYI he is way too old for Philth.
No, don’t diss Alan! Luke Evans is creepy. Kelly has absolutely no personality, like her design work.
---
Simon S’s website is inexplicably busy tonight…naughty Daily Mail bringing him to the fore!

IMG_1431.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No, don’t diss Alan! Luke Evans is creepy. Kelly has absolutely no personality, like her design work.
Agree to disagree on this one? Kelly bangs out the same designs, is an absolute NIGHTMARE to work for - knew her PA once - and most of it is her staff these days anyway ....

Just my opinion, what do I know 🤷‍♂️ Have a good evening x

Sorry for detracting from Filth ... DOWN WITH SCHOFIELD!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Agree to disagree on this one? Kelly bangs out the same designs, is an absolute NIGHTMARE to work for - knew her PA once - and most of it is her staff these days anyway ....

Just my opinion, what do I know 🤷‍♂️ Have a good evening x

Sorry for detracting from Filth ... DOWN WITH SCHOFIELD!
Yes, her designs are vanilla. We do agree on that one!

Reactions: 8
Yes… with help from “friends” he also groomed and have potentially helped him with for many years. Simon Schofield has known him 20+ years. Everyone complicit and helping Phil to groom and date minors should be called out. I’m sure they will plead ignorance or use the victim card about being closet gay (like Phil did) or say it was nothing to do with them when it’s clear LOTS of people are aware and have known for a long time. Nothing about “stereotypes” here, everyone knew Phil was gay before he came out, in the same way I’m saying SS is.
Complicit all round.
Makes you wonder if you are OK with that and then make the guy some king of TV all the power to call shots and give him a payrise 💰
JUST WHAT ARE THE REST HIDING?
Have they eachothers backs for deeper reason?ls?
Surranne Jones comment was hilarious 😂
I don't laugh at misfortune
But I don't see this as misfortune
it's a repuatation earnt and he will have to eat humble pie and some....

Oh dear but every now and then a guest will probably say Queue (yep even on purpose),
It's not going to end when everyone picks up on it.
Queens anniversary of her passing he probably won't go to work because of the phone ins recalling the LONNNNNGGGGGG queue MILLIONS of us did that!

They should Quit while their ahead👎 behind👍

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.