Phillip Schofield #27 A crash of drums, a flash of light. It's time that Schofe was out of sight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only caught the last 20 mins, half an hour today - enough to see the cookery bit and Suranne Jones 🫢. I thought he looked completely out of his depth on his own which is weird because he’d have everyone believe he was the star of the show! That comment from Suranne though - genius!
What did she say?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
In fairness she had to live with Phillip all her life that would age anyone  didn't someone say he would get the whole family up really early that'll do it too.
Yeah but with his money I'm sure she could have moved out at 18.

The other sister has herself a blue tick and looks like she has a very comfortable existence.

Reactions: 5
DM turning the heat on Simon Schofield too now. Good!

EXCLUSIVE: Phillip Schofield is leaning heavily on pal Simon Schofield

ETA How do I link to the DM? I thought I’d read their links were banned here but I’ve always posted them? 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
DM turning the heat on Simon Schofield too now. Good!

EXCLUSIVE: Phillip Schofield is leaning heavily on pal Simon Schofield

https://www.com
They all bleeping know!!! They’ve definitely got all the dodgy pics of Phil and Simon with the theatre kids and MM ready to go- just waiting for the right time to make them public. Come on, MPs, speak up in the House of Commons!!!

Reactions: 23
What are peoples thoughts on SS? Odd a lead adult actor in a show would stay friends with a kid he worked with no?

Reactions: 15
I never really got over queue gate to be honest - it shows the sense of importance that these two have. Yes, they might have been given "press passes", but any decent person would have turned that down and queued with "the people".

Oh yeah, they're not decent people. And this has been demonstrated by THEM time and time again. When will ITV listen to the people?

Reactions: 21
I wonder if the MM stuff is just a drop in the ocean, and there's actually much bigger things to come out about him that we have no idea of.
---
Interesting…

Angel Delights as she samples Dick's Strawberry Milkshake.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m merely going off that photo of him cuddled up to MM with their arms in each other’s laps and MM gazing up lovingly at him.
Yeah, MM looks really young in that photo - like clearly a child. Very uncomfortable viewing.

Reactions: 13
I wonder if the MM stuff is just a drop in the ocean, and there's actually much bigger things to come out about him that we have no idea of.
---

Angel Delights as she samples Dick's Strawberry Milkshake.
Good, the pair of them are so irritating. Pretending your name is Angel to make it sound more interesting is cringe.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.