Phillip Schofield #27 A crash of drums, a flash of light. It's time that Schofe was out of sight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has just cropped up on a survey I was taking šŸ˜­ Whatā€™s better is that this question bared absolutely no relation to the ones that came before it šŸ˜‚

IMG_3147.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
After a follower queried whether there was a deeper meaning to his use of the term 'mate', Phillip hit back: 'Yes! A mate! That's what they still call family friends who you've known for 20 years and come round to check if you're OK.'

Friends with Simon for 20 yearsā€¦ so since he was 18 šŸ™„ bet he was from an academy too

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Do you think Filth and Hollow read everything that's online about them?
I can imagine him reading and devouring as much as he can so he can instruct his PR team to go on a counteroffensive. Also, narcissist that he is, he probably seeks out posts he can preen to.

Reactions: 11
After a follower queried whether there was a deeper meaning to his use of the term 'mate', Phillip hit back: 'Yes! A mate! That's what they still call family friends who you've known for 20 years and come round to check if you're OK.'

Friends with Simon for 20 yearsā€¦ so since he was 18 šŸ™„ bet he was from an academy too
Didnā€™t he meet SS in a production when he was 12?

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Iā€™ve just noticed that on Philths Instagram all of the comments are either disabled or limited. No idea if thatā€™s a recent thing or not.
---
Really? Why would she need to go on that, his daughter's have always been slim havenā€™t they?
Sheā€™s got the ozempic face look - just because someone is naturally slim doesnā€™t mean they still donā€™t want to loose weight. I canā€™t imagine growing up with a celebrity dad and being in the limelight so much would be good for your own self image
---
IMG_3380.jpeg

ā€œrecognising young people who have overcome some incredible challengesā€ like being groomed by Philth?!?!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Still there!

I'd say it's unbelievable but this is mainstream media. They get away with literal murder.

Reactions: 8
Only caught the last 20 mins, half an hour today - enough to see the cookery bit and Suranne Jones šŸ«¢. I thought he looked completely out of his depth on his own which is weird because heā€™d have everyone believe he was the star of the show! That comment from Suranne though - genius!
Yeah I was surprised how awkward he looked when H left at noon, he seemed to loose all his bravado with the mask slipping and the look on his face during the Suranne interview. šŸ˜‚ Itā€™s like you could almost feel the awkward atmosphere in the studio when H left, probably cos the staff all hate him.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

No it was 16, Scofe said that when Simon was 36. Though the below mentions 12.....

schofield-simon-phillip-loves-boys.jpeg

I dont know what was missed from the bottom of this, it was posted on last thread.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
What did Suranne Jones say?

She is starring in a drama about a mother who led a double life.

She looked Phil directly in the eye, kept a straight face and said she couldnt imagine what it must be like to lead a double life for years.
He gulped like an anaconda swallowing a goat.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 152
Omg ha ha ha ha šŸ˜‚ funmy as duck. Everyone is having digs. Literally EVERYONE and I'm here for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.