Phillip Schofield #27 A crash of drums, a flash of light. It's time that Schofe was out of sight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awesome title. I’ve been listening to the LuAnna podcast & Lu doesn’t mince her words about Holly & Phil at 38:11

( Mondays podcast called Noshing off his feet)

Reactions: 11
Just been on his daughter's instagram page and she looks like the oldest 29 year old I have ever seen!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

DM keeping the pressure up, good stuff.
The comments that get through are from some right saps. But this one:

"I think this vilification of PS is getting out of hand. Anyone who's even met him seems to be putting the boot in."

So this poster had the thought, wrote the thought, submitted the thought. And never stopped to think: I wonder why so many people who met PS seem to dislike PS? Could it be that this witch hunt is in fact chickens coming home to roost?

Reactions: 32
One thing (among hundreds lol) that annoys me is the blatant hypocrisy that makes up these channels. I’m not a fan of Piers Morgan but he gets the boot for a simple criticism of MM. Clarkson did punch a guy but a ponce can just carry on? So many others have been let go for wrong think or saying something on Twitter that was a bit iffy. Yet Philth can keep his job, Ant can keep his job. Gino robbed Paul Youngs house yet he’s now a ‘top chef’ with presenting jobs. For years Saville, Harris, Fred the weatherman, Johnathan King, Tim Westwood, Stuart Hall et al can just carry on. The rot is so deep, nothing will happen. Until more people such as this Matthew come forward

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Just wanted to mention that, to be fair to Holly, it’s probably legit she’s at the Palace this afternoon. My husband’s colleague’s sister is there today as she’s collecting her gold Duke of Edinburgh award and that’s what the shindig is about. God knows why Holly’s going though.

ETA - this thread title - Sir/Madam, I salute you.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

26 seconds in The Philth and his sidekick Holly talking about honesty in a past life 😂

Gino in background loudly on fone no Italian accent😂
It’s obviously a skit. They are talking about being honest and he’s at the back talking in a fake accents. No way would they film with him in the background like that
That being said I do believe he exaggerates his accent.

Reactions: 18
Just wanted to mention that, to be fair to Holly, it’s probably legit she’s at the Palace this afternoon. My husband’s colleague’s sister is there today as she’s collecting her gold Duke of Edinburgh award and that’s what the shindig is about. God knows why Holly’s going though.

They were probably both originally meant to go, and have stand-ins presenting the show today.

However, with all this malarky going on in the media, they've got to present together to show how wrong the rest of the country are, and then probably bunged Holly a bonus to kiss him goodbye. Phil's invite got revoked, I reckon.

Reactions: 21
Just been on his daughter's instagram page and she looks like the oldest 29 year old I have ever seen!
Ye Gods you're not wrong.
Makes me glad my family couldn't afford to give me an upbringing of countless sun drenched beach holidays 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone else really hoping the tit hits the fan on Friday when the pedalos pedalo brother gets sentenced ? I'm hoping it adds serious pressure and causes major problems for philth.
I want him gone but not on his terms in July, I want him ruined, shamed, disgraced and cancelled, along with feeling the hate of the British public towards him.
The Daily Mail are going to have a field day with it.

Reactions: 9
I’ve just been looking at the comments on Folly’s insta, there are fools on there saying stuff like, hope you and Phil can work it out and someone wrote Phil’ll Fix It 😂😂😂
Phil’ll Fix It should be a contender for the next thread title! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 33
One thing (among hundreds lol) that annoys me is the blatant hypocrisy that makes up these channels. I’m not a fan of Piers Morgan but he gets the boot for a simple criticism of MM. Clarkson did punch a guy but a ponce can just carry on? So many others have been let go for wrong think or saying something on Twitter that was a bit iffy. Yet Philth can keep his job, Ant can keep his job. Gino robbed Paul Youngs house yet he’s now a ‘top chef’ with presenting jobs. For years Saville, Harris, Fred the weatherman, Johnathan King, Tim Westwood, Stuart Hall et al can just carry on. The rot is so deep, nothing will happen. Until more people such as this Matthew come forward
Yeah its a odd bar for bad behaviour. Abusing kids is ok but everything else and we might sack you.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Only caught the last 20 mins, half an hour today - enough to see the cookery bit and Suranne Jones 🫢. I thought he looked completely out of his depth on his own which is weird because he’d have everyone believe he was the star of the show! That comment from Suranne though - genius!

Reactions: 15
She’s only like 5 years older than me and I got asked how old I was when I got called for my smear test last week because I look younger than 24 
Looking younger than 24 is nothing to be sad about. Unless you're a young man who works on This Morning!

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.